Train Tracks 《Ashton Irwin》

Emily Jones had a past relationship and it didn't end well, she thought all guys were assholes. She spends time on the abandoned train tracks, because that's were her and her siblings used to play; when they were together. One day on those tracks, a specific boy came in the picture and she realized not all guys are assholes.

••••••••••

Sitting on the train tracks gives me memories of when my little brothers and little sisters would play, running around, playing tag. I came here to figure out my problems, away from the boys, the bullies, the adults, everybody. They all thought I was crazy, or depressed.

"Hey" I jumped at the sudden voice, an Australian guys voice. It was soothing, but then again so was Ryan's voice. We dated for 3 months before he cheated. When I look up I see a boy with beautiful eyes, beautiful hair... stop.

"Hi?" I say, quirking an eyebrow. I look down again picking at the rocks. The sits down next to me, facing the opposite direction. I look up again, "can I help you?"

"I'm Ashton" he says, his hand coming out of his hoodie and in front of me. I stare at it then look at him, he then pulls back his hand, "what's your name?"

"Emily" I say, feeling a drop on my face, I look up and see the grey clouds, "really?" I look back down and start picking at the rocks again.

"Aren't you gonna find shelter? You know, from the rain?" He says looking at the rocks I was picking at.

"No, I don't really care"