✅ Forget 《Calum Hood》

Chloe Finns was Calum's girlfriend. He never paid attention to her, she wondered why they were still dating. She decides that she was going to leave him. He has charm but not enough to make her stay. She's always being forgotten, but not anymore.

••••••••••

The last month of school was getting everybody excited for summer. I was excited so I could spend it with my boyfriend. People think he can do better than me, and so do I, but he is still with me.

"Hey Calum" I say, walking up to him smiling. He turns nods his head then turns back to his friends. I drop my smile and decide to walk to my locker. I open my locker and get some of my books out and put some in.

"Hey, Chloe. How're you, today?" I turn and see Luke, Calum's friend. I smile and look back into my locker, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just the usual" I say putting my math book in my locker. I close it and turn to look at Luke.

"Why do you let him treat you like that, Chloe? You deserve better" he says, frowning. I start to walk to homeroom, with Luke following, since we have homeroom together.

"I know, but what am I supposed to do?" I stop and turn around to him.

"Break up with him?" He says scratching the back of him neck, shrugging.

"Maybe I will" I say looking at the ground. I turn around and walk to homeroom.