✅ Memories 《Ashton Irwin》

Tracy got in a car crash and lost her memory. She met a boy named Ashton Irwin. Who claims to be her boyfriend, she of course doesn't believe him. He has to win her heart, but will she find out what actually happened before her accident?

••••••••••

"Tracy?" I hear a female voice say. I look away from the blinding light and look at a woman, "oh, Tracy, you're awake!" She says happily, with tears in her eyes.

"Where am I?" I say my voice cracking. My mouth was very dry.

"Oh honey, you were in a car accident, you came here straight after, you don't remember anything?" I shook my head, but quickly regretting it, because my head started to hurt. She stood up and rushed out of the room, soon coming back with a doctor.

"Good to see you awake, Tracy" he says, looking at me as nurses check the monitors, "well it seems that, from what your mother was saying-" I soon cut him off.

"Mother?" I say confused. I don't even know who she is. Then the lady behind him started crying more.

"Yes, and what she's told me about you, it seems that you have-" he was again cut off, but not by me.

"Tracy!" A tall boy with curly hair ran in, with tear stained eyes. Why is he talking to me like this? I start to get scared.

"Uh.. um, wh- who are you?" I ask with a shaky voice.

"Y-you don't remember me?" I shake my head, which makes some tears run down his cheeks, "I'm Ashton. I'm y-your boyfriend... don't you remember?" I shaky my head again.

"If you would let me continue, I was going to say, that all the damage caused to her head lead to a severe reaction" he said looking at "my mom".

"What does that mean?" She asked him. He looked at me then her and said it.

"She has amnesia" he says looking at me.