Sweet Lips 《Michael Clifford》

Anna Wilson worked at a bar and she dealed with a lot of customers that were looking to get some. She doesn't have low standards; like some other girls, she has high (very high) standards. She's kinky, and she wants someone with the same taste. That's when Michael comes along, finding what she was looking for.

••••••••••

"So, what can I get for you?" I say to a boy with amazing red hair.

"I don't know, what do you prefer?" He says moving his, oh so beautiful, red lips.

"Uh, probably the Sweet Lips I'll get that right now" I say, holding a finger up and walking over to the drinks.

-sometime later-

I get out from behind the bar and walk over to the back. It was my break and I was going to go dancing, one of my favorite things (I've already downed 5 shits of tequila). As I walk to the dance floor, I see that Red head wasn't there, but I shrugged it off. I go into the crowd of people and start to sway my hips, to the beat. After a while I feel big, soft hands on my hips, pulling me closer. I don't deny and just kept dancing.

"Your a naughty girl" I hear a familiar voice behind me say. I turn around and see Red head.

"Oh, it's just you Red head" I say, continuing to sway my hips.

"Call me Daddy"