F.T.L.H.T.B Yoongi FF 7 | FINAL!

Y/n: Where are we going?

Suga: Just follow me for now.

Agust-D: There I can see a small house there looks like it's a maids cabin let's go there.

Suga: Yeah, I think it's safe there, faster.

We ran towards to the maids cabin and locked the door. I sat at a wooden chair for a while, I can't think straight for now but I have to ask them what is really happening.

Y/n: What's happening? Please someone answer me.

Suga: It's okay Princess Y/n relax we will be okay.

Agust-D: You don't know what happened?

Y/n: No...The news I was talking about is building new project under my father's name. I work so hard to plan all of it.

Agust-D: Someone said that your father killed the old king that's why he became the king now and about that he have a son from other woman.

Y/n: My father killed a King and you mean about the old king is my dead uncle?

Agust-D: That's the secret he's been hiding for years.

Y/n: Why...uncle.

Agust-D: Somebody said that he killed your uncle to get the thrown and some other said that he killed your father because he wants your mother.

Y/n: My mother... uncle and my mother had a relationship before but how?

Agust-D: I don't know either.

Suga: Sorry Y/n...you have to hear that.

We spent our whole time inside the maids cabin and we are lucky enough because we found a food to eat. The night comes and someone knocked on the door.

Guard: Princess Y/n are you there.

Y/n: Yes we are here!

Guard: Please open the door, the palace is now under control also we fix the dmaage.

Agust-D helped me to stand up while Suga opened the door. We walked to the great hall to see my father again and to the whole time I just keep my mouth shut.

I saw my father with the twins father N/king which is standing beside my father, when did he came here? We stand in the middle in front of them with my head down low.

But wait... Why did they bought us here in the secret room, No one knows the secret room except my father and I, this should be prohibited why they are here.

I smell something is wrong, my father only use this for very serious situation. The last time I came here is when my father did a really bad thing to the betrayals of the palace.

S/king: Princess Y/n-

Y/n: Father let me explain-

S/King: It's okay Princess Y/n it's not your fault.

Y/n: I didn't do anything wrong.

S/king: Yes I know Princess Y/n, your talking about the present you give me this afternoon. It's a news about you building a new project under my name, good work.

S/king: We gain more trust from them but the traitor is inside here in this great hall.

Agust-D: And I know who is it.

S/king: Tie him up.

Y/n: Wait, who?

They came to Suga and made him kneel down to the floor and tied his hands on her back. Is he the one who spread the news about my father's secret?