F.T.L.H.T.B Yoongi FF 3

I was also shock because of my strength I don't know what happened to me, maybe because I am super mad that's why I managed to pushed them away.

Y/n: Why father? Can't I call my own personal guard?

Agust-D: Personal guard? You don't need him, you have me.

Y/n: He is good at fighting and I can assure you that.

S/King: Isn't he too young for that?

Y/n: Give me sword.

Agust-D: A what?

S/King: A sword, you don't even know how to use a sword.

Y/n: Guard, come here I wanna tell you something.

One of the guards holding Suga came to me and I quickly snatched the sword from him and ran to Suga and ready myself to cut Suga's rope and cut it.

I don't know where did I get that courage to do it. It is just, it is because of him that's why I can do these things like this. I need to make an excuse for this.

S/King: Princess...where did you learned that from?

Y/n: Easy, he taught me that, lesson don't judge a book by its cover. Even we are just 10 years old it doesn't mean we can't do what adults can do.

S/King: Do you think Suga impressed me because he just taught you a dangerous thing, put him to jail.

Y/n: Father-

Agust-D: The King is right, what if you got hurt.

Y/n: Can I ask you the same question if I challenge you to have a battle with me?

Agust-D: I-i...

S/King: Princess Y/n this is not a Princess should do with such a young age.

Y/n: Oh, you are right I'm still young to forced to marry that boy.

Y/n: Listen father, let go of him we can use him to be one of our great warriors and maybe he will be become the youngest great warrior, he have potential.

Agust-D: Is that the reason why you became friends with him because you want him to be a great warrior?

Just a little more I will convince my father to let go of suga, but this brat asked me that kind of question, I looked at Suga who's waiting for my answer.

Y/n: He's my friend no matter what happen.

S/King: You have a point my Princess we can use him and train him. I allow him now in stay to our palace.

Agust-D: What are you serious?

Y/n: Thank you father, I will take the responsibility. Now I will tell the maids to assist him.

S/King: Just this once Princess Y/n, Off you go.

Agust-D: King are you really sure, he might be just-

S/King: Princess Y/n is my daughter and as a father and King I can see I can trust her, she's growing up in a different way. She is not just a normal girl.

S/King: I think that your twin brother have a potential too.

Agust-D: Suga... *clinched fist.

(Time skip - Suga's room)

Y/n: You can go now I will have a talk with Suga.

Maids: Yes Princess Y/n.

The maids bowed to me and left the room, I peek at the door and once I saw the maids and guards are outside I close the door and looked at him.