F.T.L.H.T.B Yoongi FF 5

I woke up early in the morning to go to Suga's room, once a opened the door I saw him sleeping peacefully. My father is not in the palace again probably arranging something again.

I always asked him why he is always away which is I am not complaining why he is always away, but I know something is going on and the thing is I don't know what it is.

Agust-D didn't showed up this morning maybe because he know I am still mad. I can't do anything about what Agust-D did to Suga because I can't punish him.

Well I can do something to him without using violence. But for now it's not the time to think how will I make him pay, the more important now is Suga to heal.

Later on when I was spacing out I heard a soft voice calling me and he move his hand to shake me a little bit. I looked at Suga who is now awake.

Y/n: How was your eye? Are you feeling well now? You want some water? Oh wait I will call the nurse-

Suga: Don't...just stay.

Y/n: *Sigh. I don't want to say sorry anymore as a behalf of Agust-D. I want to punish him but I can't because first of all he's the king son and my father will question me about that.

Y/n: Don't worry about anything you need to rest before the celebration comes, well i have couple of days to spend the time with you.

Suga: Okay...hold up, what celebration actually you are talking about?

Y/n: Well it is the day when the grumpy old selfish man came to this hell world.

Suga: Who?

Y/n: The King, my so called father.

Suga: What is that suppose to mean? What about your father's birthday?

Y/n: Well apparently when I said to you that I'm going to be busy some days, that days I was arranging some events which opening new stores and expanding the places where it is going to held.

Suga: Where is the celebration going to be held?

Y/n: To the whole palace and of course your dumb brother is always get on my ways, he offered my father to open the gate between the two kingdom.

Y/n: So both the south and north people will be able to go in and out, it is only limited for one week then it will close again.

Suga: But, my eye have a scar, I don't know what people will think.

Y/n: Don't mind them, for me you are still Suga okay?

Suga: Thanks.

While I was explaining to him he hold his tummy and rub it. I noticed it so I quickly response and ask him what is happening to him but he just shook his head.

Y/n: What?

Suga: Please don't be mad... I-

Y/n: What are you feeling just tell me.

Suga: I i... I'm hungry.

Y/n: Seriously? That's is your problem? What is wrong with you!

I crossed my arms and he started laughing showing his gummy smile, oh how I love it when he laugh and show his gummy smile but I just stayed silent and staring at him.

Y/n: Done laughing? Looks like you are back to normal again.

Suga: Yeah, never better. Smiled*

(Time skip - Celebration)

S/king: Now it's time to open the door of the palace.

He walked towards the door and waited to the guards to open the door. Once the door is opened he welcome by the people cheering and greeting him happy birthday.