F.T.L.H.T.B Yoongi FF 4

Agust-D: I see what's happening here, Princess Y/n I thought you are sick and That's why you didn't go with your Father to visit our palace.

Agust-D: Why are you still here Suga? I already said to you that don't come back here and don't get near her.

Y/n: Why are you still here I thought you go home with my Father.

Agust-D: You are sick, why would I just left my wife-to-be here alone.

He looked at Suga while saying those 4 words "My wife-to-be" and came closer to Suga. Suga didn't say a thing while Agust-D still looking at Suga.

Agust-D: Why not we eat lunch together and after that Suga can go to his room while you and me my princess we will have a walk around the palace and talk about our future.

Agust-D: What do you think? Sounds good?

Y/n: I have so much to do today I am just taking a break-

Agust-D: So you are declining my offer, mmm...remember that your Father and I are very good friends. I could just tell him that you lied to him-

Y/n: I will go...

Agust-D: Can you repeat it again Princess? I didn't hear it clearly.

Y/n: L-let's go for a walk after we eat.

Agust-D: That's what I wanna here, oh Suga you are still here? Can't you see we are having some private time with each other. So would you mind if you go out first?

Suga: I-i will just go and stay in my room.

Y/n: I will send some maids to your room and tell them to bring you something to eat.

Suga: I will go now Princess Y/n. Bowed*

Suga left the room and I give him an apolegetic look while Agust-D smiling like he is satisfied what he has done right now. He sat on the floor and motion me to sit down too.

Agust-D: Shall we eat my Princess. Smiled evilly*

(Time skip - Later that night)

I knocked on Suga's door but he didn't open the door. I knocked again and again but he still not opening the door, i looked around the area and once there is no one around I opened the door.

Y/n: Suga it's me why you didn't open the door?

Suga: Sorry, I thought you were somebody else.

Y/n: Sorry for today's lunch you have to witness how Agust-D blackmail and threaten me.

Suga: Its okay, I'm just disappointed to myself.

Y/n: Why?

Suga: I feel like I am there to protect you but yet I can't even do a thing to protect you from him...sorry.

Y/n: Please don't say sorry, it was their own fault and not ours okay?

Suga: Yeah...I understand, maybe you should go and rest. I don't want you to get caught by Agust-D, you know what will happen if he caught us together.

Y/n: Okay, I will come to your practice tomorrow morning, you should go to sleep now goodnight.

Suga: Good night.

I left his room and go to my room, I clean myself and flopped on my bed. Is it just me or Suga got a little distant towards me earlier in his room.

Well I don't want to think about that for now I need to rest. I want to watch Suga's practice tomorrow morning, I hope tomorrow is a good day.

(Time skip - Morning)