F.T.L.H.T.B Yoongi FF 2

Y/n: Marry? Is it that too early to discuss? Father I don't understand.

S/King: This is our chance to change the future we all don't want to repeat history itself right?

N/King: We don't want a war anymore so we decided why not we join the two palace.

Y/n: I'm too young for this! Agust-D is this what you mean?

S/King: Princess Y/n call him Prince.

Y/n: How could you forced your own daughter? If my mother is still here she will never let you forced me like this.

S/King: Y/n! Don't include your mother's name in our conversation.

Y/n: Why? Is it because you are guilty? Oh right you just let her die when she needs your help.

Y/n: You let her suffer while you are with some other wh*re-

S/King: Enough!

My father came to me and slaped me made me to loose my balance and fell. Agust-D attempted to help me to stand up but I pushed him away.

Y/n: I don't need your help stay away from me.

Agust-D: Princess Y/n-

S/king: I apologizes for her behavior, she is just shock because of the situation.

N/King: Don't worry the contract is still valid as long as Y/n and Agust-D will be together here. There's no war going to happen between the two palace.

Y/n: This is unfair! No! I'm going out.

The guards closed all the doors leaving me with bleeding knee and swollen cheek. I tried all my best to push the guards away from the door but failed.

S/King: You are not going anywhere. Bring her to her room.

Y/n: No let me go!

Agust-D: Is Princess Y/n will be okay father?

N/King: I think so...the more important here is we got the S/King's permission.

(Time skip - Y/n's room)

Y/n: Open the door!

Man: Apologies Princess Y/n the king told us to loocked you here till you stop screaming and behave yourself.

Y/n: Once I get out of this room I'll hunt you and your families remember that!

I sighed heavily and flopped on my bed, it's getting late anyways why not sleep. But still my knee and cheek still hurts, it's bothering me so much.

I changed into my night dress and wash up a little to freshen up. I undo the hair pins and let down my hair, I got back on my bed and laid myself comfortably.

Y/n: Mother, I wish you were here... I'm so down. I don't even know what to do, Father is forcing me again to do the things I don't want  to do.

Y/n: I just wanna be free even I'm the princess.

Y/n: Please Mother if you can hear me give me a sign/s to not give up... I might just ended up like you and I don't want it.

???: Don't want what? Talking to our mother again huh?

I looked at the window and saw a shadow figure. Oh wait I know that voice, I know that figure... But what is he doing here how did he escape the guards?

Y/n: Suga? Is that you?

Suga: Yes my Princess I'm here now.

Y/n: What are you doing here? How did you escaped the guards?