F.T.L.H.T.B Yoongi FF 6

(Flash back)

Y/n: So you have it?

???: Yes Princess Y/n I got them and I also I have people to gossip everything.

Y/n: Good, better release the news during the celebration make sure no one knows your identity.

???: Yes Princess Y/n.

Y/n: Jungkook, thank you... you're doing me a huge favor.

Jungkook: It's nothing, I'm doing this for my dear sister.

(End of flash back)

{Jungkook POV}

They were laughing and chatting, well I guess it's time to have fun now. I started to walk towards them and grab Y/n's neck on the back.

Y/n: What the-

Jungkook: keep quiet if you don't wanna die.

Y/n: ko-

Suga: Please don't hurt her, what do you want?

Jungkook: What I want? Y/n.

Suga: Y/n...take me instead.

Y/n: Suga help me I can't breath.

Nice play Y/n, I saw Suga is tearing up he looks so weak and shacking looks like he don't know what to do. Okay Let's stop, Y/n will kill me if I get too far.

Jungkook: Hahaha okay I'll stop, I thought he will beat me but a was wrong.

Y/n: Yeah, He will not because I am! Who told you to play a prank to me like that and in front of Suga.

Jungkook: I thought it's fun.

Y/n: Fun? My foot, aishhh!

Suga: What's going on?

Jungkook: Sorry my name is Jungkook, Y/n's little brother.

Suga: What? B-brother?

Y/n: keep your voice down will you?

Suga: You didn't tell me...

Y/n: I just met him a few weeks ago, recently I've been hearing a rumor that my father have a son from another woman so as a curious Y/n I investigate and now here he is.

Y/n: Sorry I forgot to tell you because I was busy you know.

Suga: I know just don't play that kind of prank again.

Jungkook: Nice meeting you Suga please take care of my sister she's the only one I have left.

Suga: Where is your mother?

Jungkook: Guiding me.

Suga: You mean...i-i am sorry to hear that.

Jungkook: It's okay I still have Y/n, but no one should know between me and Y/n okay? Just like your relationship.

Y/n: Yah! Kook what relationship you are talking about? Where just-

Jungkook: Friendship. Your so obvious you know, why you thought I'm talking about-

Y/n: Ha..i-i...hahaha, what the, you know you should go home okay it's night.

Suga: And I'm still here.

Jungkook: Jealous alert. Mumbled*

Suga: What?

Jungkook: Nothing, bye. Don't forget that it's tonight or morning.

Y/n: Right kook bye, take care!

Suga: looks like I don't trust him, did you see how rude he is to me? And you just met him few weeks and then have the urge to play a prank like that? It's harassment.