F.T.L.H.T.B Yoongi FF 1

10 years ago.

???: Hey act normal.

Y/n: I know.

???: Then don't act so suspicious.

Y/n: You know you are so annoying, I don't even know why I come with you here.

???: C'mon it's fun I'm gonna show you something and besides it's been a long time since I remember when did I last come here.

Y/n: Yeah, me too and it's not my fault if we get caught.

???: Don't worry you have me.

Y/n: Look.

???: What is it?

I grabbed a powder inside the pottery and smashed it to his face. He coughed for a seconds and looked at me, oh no I know this is going to be a long run.

???: What was that for?

Y/n: Ahh...for fun, I guess?

???: Oh you gonna regret this!

Y/n: RUN!!!

I'm running to the whole village with him because he is chasing me, well he's the one who wants it. I didn't mean to get too harsh to him.

???: Hey, get back here.

Y/n: Catch me if you can.

I stick out my tongue while running, he keep chasing me. I don't know where we are going but I can't let him catch me, I'm laughing so hard look at his cubby cheeks it's bouncing.

???: Don't let me catch you Y/nie or else...

Y/n: Or else what? You can't even run properly. Come here catch me fatty cheeks.

???:You!

Y/n:Ahhh...

I fell to the ground making me to kneel down and landed my face to the ground. He saw it and ran to me and helped me to stand up, he looked at me.

???: Are you okay?

Y/n: Ouch... It hurts.

???: Oh Y/n its bleeding.

Y/n: What do I do? My father will scold me if he see this.

???: Don't worry Y/nie... Let me heal your wound.

He wrapped his left arm around my waist and we sat on a wood. He lifted my Hanbok up a little making me to held it and bring it down again.

Y/n: What are you doing Suga?

Suga: Relax I just wanna see how deep is you wound.

Y/n: Careful please...

Suga: Trust me.

He lifted it up again and examined the wound, but later on the my father's man showed up. They saw us and I quickly stand up but failed, Suga was shocked.

Man: Hey that's such a disgrace to the Princess and to the King.

Suga: No I was just checking Y/n's wound.

Man: How could you call her by her name. We will punish you because of that.

Suga: No i-i mean princess Y/n.

They grabbed suga away from me and I stand up to grabbed suga back to me carefully. They are shocked with my sudden behavior, they can't hurt him I have to stop this.

Y/n: What do you think you're doing? How could you hurt a innocent kid? Do you want me to tell this to the king? I'm sure you don't want to get in jail... right?