The Accident and Plan (pic of kayli)

A/N So I was getting depressed writing my other story, it was just emotionally heavy and I needed to write something fun, so I had an idea for this story.  Let me know what you guys think and if I should continue, if I get 15 votes I will continue. Don’t worry I wont ever ask for that again to upload, I just want to make sure people actually want to read it before I continue. Thanks and hopefully you all like it, don’t forget to comment or vote if you do!! I didn’t proofread so sorry for any mistakes, I’ll fix them later.

The Accident and Plan

Chapter 1

“Kayli, you have five seconds to give that back before I kill you, I'm dead serious!” my furious brother growled, circling me like I was prey.

“Ohhh I’m shaking in my fuzzy bunny slippers…what are you going to do big brother pinch me to death?” I teased as I waved the piece of paper tauntingly in the air.

“As a matter of fact, yes!” he spat before diving over the couch to tackle me to the ground.

I leapt over the coffee table just in time, barely escaping his outstretched hands. Chuckling to myself, I ran up the stairs to seek refuge in my room. Glancing back briefly, Brent was still scrambling to get up off the floor he had face planted in. Brent was fast but not as fast a me I thought devilishly as I reached the door to my room.

“Payback is a bitch!” I shouted doing my crazy Dr. Evil laugh impression, clutching the piece of paper in my hand.

My oh so loving brother thought it would be funny to tickle me yesterday in front of all his soccer buddies. Being the freakishly ticklish person I am, I screamed and thrashed to escape his evil fingers. My bladder was full from the entire bottle of Gatorade I had just consumed earlier and no matter how much I pleaded, my stupid brother wouldn’t let me go. So you can guess what happened next, yep people, this sixteen, almost seventeen year old girl peed her pants.Thank god my brother was laying on top of me so the guys were clueless as to what happened. However, the fact that my brother made me pee my pants was more than enough of a reason to seek retribution.

Now I was finally getting my sweet revenge, Brent has a secret that no one knows about aside from our family, he writes poetry. And not just any poetry but love poems, specifically about Amy Grace, a girl he has been infatuated with since we were kids but hasn’t had the guts to ask out, let alone talk to. So this little poem that I ripped from the journal that he thought was so well hidden, is going to be put up on Facebook for everyone to read. Some would say that I was being harsh, but I beg to differ. When you're basically assaulted to the point of pissing your pants, then you can have an opinion, until then I would say the punishment is befitting of the crime.

I strutted into my room ready to barricade myself in, when I heard a loud bang followed by several thuds. Shit, that dumbass better not have knocked over Mom's favorite base or we were both dead. I was about to head back downstairs to find out what all the commotion was about, when I stopped mid-step. What if this was some ploy to get me back downstairs to steal back the poem? Well big brother think again, I walked back to my room and stuffed the paper into a hidden compartment in my dresser. Satisfied that it was safe from his clutches, I stealthily walked back down the stairs, careful not to make a sound. Once I reached the landing, I peeked around the corner fully prepared to scare the crap out of my brother. Instead my eyes were met by his large figure, sprawled out on the ground as he held his left ankle gingerly. 

“Holy shit bro, are you okay?” I asked worriedly, rushing to his side.

“I fell down the stairs and I think I broke my ankle. It really hurts K” he said through clenched teeth.

Crouching to the ground, I looked at said ankle and the awkward angle it was currently in. It was rapidly turning blue, I touched it carefully to assess the damage but pulled back hastily as Brent hissed out in pain. His breathing was ragged and his big blue eyes glistened over with unshed tears. Crap if he was about to cry, then the pain must be unbearable.