Roadtrip (pic of Coach Smalls)

Recap

“Um, do you plan on actually driving anytime soon.” I said sarcastically.

“Tsk tsk K, safety first” he replied, leaning over and grabbing my seat belt.

I was about to protest when the back of his hand brushed my boob as he buckled me in. My breath hitched as the small touch set my body ablaze. What the heck was that? I could feel my face heating up as his lingered touch left my body, I just sat there in complete shock. Did that just really happen? As my foggy mind began to clear, I was able to finally react.

“God you are such a pervert, you totally copped a feel” I shouted as I punched a laughing Sam in the arm.

“Hey I was just doing you a favor” he said in between laughs, holding his hands up in surrender.

“And how was groping me against my will doing me favor?” I shot back, wanting to punch him again.

“I could tell you were sad and wanted to cry, so I used these magical hands to distract you. And by looks of it I completely succeeded, am I right?” he said looking all kinds of smug.

“God you are such a pig! Just shut up and drive!” I spat, sitting back with my arms crossed over my chest protectively.

He laughed before pulling out of the driveway and down the road. This was going to be a long drive.

Chapter 10

"I'm hungry, are we almost there?" I whined, clutching my stomach.

"You're joking right, we've only been on the road for thirty minutes" Sam said in disbelief.

"Well at the pace you're driving, we can hope to arrive around my fiftieth birthday" I said dramatically. Yeah I know I'm being over-dramatic, but when a girl's hungry, she loses all sense of reality.

"Well, sorry my driving is offending you. I have precious cargo on board, wouldn’t want to get into an accident" he said flirtatiously.

"Do those cheesy lines actually work?"

"As a matter fact they do, you my dear seem to be the only one immune to my charms. Must be something wrong with your head" he joked.

 I scoffed, "It's probably because I actually have a brain, unlike your groupies."

"Hey...they are not groupies, I like to think of them as adoring fans" he said tapping his chin thoughtfully.

"You're amazing.." I said before Sam cut me off.

"Thanks babe" he grinned at me before focusing on the road.

"God, are you always this annoying?" I said, leaning back into my seat as I propped my feet up on the dashboard.

"Only with you" he quipped back, looking at me out of the corner of his eye.

"Is that suppose to make me feel special?"

He chuckled lightly, causing his wavy golden locks to fall into his face. I had the urge to push back the loose strand and run my fingers through his undoubtedly silky hair. Geez, where the hell did that thought come from? I must be hungrier than I thought because clearly I've become delirious. As if on cue, my stomach made a loud growling noise.

"Hungry?" Sam asked, as my cheeks flamed with embarrassment.

"Haven’t you been listening to me at all, I believe I said I was" I snapped back, hungry Kayli=bitchy Kayli.

"Sorry, you seem to enjoy the sound of your own voice. I didn't know you were actually talking to me, I must have tuned you out" he explained.

I slapped him in the arm as he laughed at my offended face, "I do not talk too much, you are such an ass you know that."