Checkmate

Yellow there lovlies! I'm here to update this story! What are you here for? Oh thats right to VOTE FAN AND READ!! :) back to school tomorrow! and Friday this week, probably no update since the Anesthia isn't supposed to wear off for a while. Not gonna update while I'm loopy, sorry. I may chat and make you laugh your ass off but no update. I tried to last time i was under but hell that was bad >_< I shut that account down LOL okay here ya gooo

______________________________________

"You son of a bitch!" I yell throwing the rook at Kaden's head. "You Cheated!" I continue to throw chess pieces at his head. He doesn't even try to cover his face.

"Your just a sore loser babe" Kaden explains smiling at me as the queen bounces off his forehead. "Hardy-Har-Har your just a cheater" I say scrunching my face. He just stares at me for a moment with a smile on his face. Probably thinking about Krystal. Dear, dear Krystal. His slut of a girlfriend. They met, she asked him out, now they're dating. I decided to be mature about it, not playing silent treatment. I just act like a complete and utter bitch to her. I'm trying to be mature but it's hard alright?

"Oh My Fucking God! The Cheetah Girls is on!" Justin yells from the living room where Cheetah girls music was playing loudly. The boy was in love with one of them, Adrienne Bailon I believe. "Turn that shit off" Tyler groans, shoveling chips into his mouth. These guys are more and more like pigs everyday.

I twirl the king piece between my fingers. Now I understand why falling in love with your best friend is such a cliché. I wave my hand in front of Kaden's blank face. "Hey there buddy, wipe the drool" I mumble quickly flicking his nose. He jolts back to the real world and he wipes his drool.

"Oh, I have the biggest favor to ask you Jay-J" Justin says coming to the kitchen where Kaden and I were 'playing chess'. Well more like playing war since chess pieces were everywhere on the floor behind Kaden. He didn't have the guts to fight back this time.

"Ask away darling" I say with a fake English accent. He stares at me oddly for a second before continuing. "Would you let my cousin Kairi stay here? I don't need her staying in my room!" Justin pleads.

"Sure! I might meet a girl who doesn't want to kill me!" I exclaim quickly, being generally happy. I need more girlfriends. I only have Kasey and my Aunt. Which is pathetic. Most seventeen year old girls are swarming with friends contemplating what to do Saturday night. Me? I'm sitting at home playing chess with Kaden getting ready for Saturday night pig out like always.

Justin chuckles, "She wont kill you, promise!" I breathe a fake sigh of relief. "Phew" I wipe my forehead to add to the dramatic effect. Kaden reaches across the table and he covers my face with his hand. "What the fuck?" I say, muffled by his hand, which smelled like apples.

No, be good teenage hormones!

I slap away Kaden's hand reluctantly. His phone rings abruptly, and he answers it without a second thought. "Hey Krystal" He smiled. Of course Krystal, she always ruins all of our plans. 'Let's go get pizza', 'Naw, I'm doing something with Krystal' give me a break.

"Oh you wanna go to a movie tonight." he repeats what she'd said. "No!" All of us exclaim. He can't miss pig out night again. "I'll pick you up in ten" he says over our pleads. Krystal, you've ruined our plans again. Congrats.

He hangs up the phone, "See you guys later" He says more like a question. Not waiting for a response he leaves patting my head on the way out of the room. "Even I don't skip out on pig night to hang with my girlfriend" Joel says now coming into the room.

"When's Kairi coming anyway?" I ask starting to pick up chess pieces off the floor.

"Tomorrow morning" Justin coughed, trying to make it hard to hear.

"What?!" I exclaim. Sure she can still stay here but I would have to clean out the ass! "Help me start cleaning or she cant stay" I threaten, even though it's a complete lie. Not like he needs to know that.

"Yes Ma'm!" Justin salutes, starting to clean automatically. We had some mad cleaning skills, even though we all were losers we knew how to throw a damn awesome party. Never even got caught.

Tyler and Joel start help to clean. Xander had gone up to his room. What help.

Why the hell are there cheetoes under the freaking fridge?! I go get the broom to try and sweep them out. They just go farther back. "Damnit cheetoes, your pissing me off!" I yell throwing the broom on the floor in anger.

"You sure that's the only thing pissing you off?" Xander asks coming downstairs again. He needs to decided where he's gonna be instead of leaving, and coming back all the time.

"Yeah?" I say. I mean I'm pissed about Kaden ditching me all the time, more pissed about his dumb girlfriend.

"Sure it is" he says taking his clean clothes out of the clean clothes basket. It's a new concept for him. Putting things away. "So Xander, Justin's cousin is staying with us" I inform him, taking out the stove top cleaner.

"Boy? Girl? How long?" He asks. I look to Justin. "Girl. How the hell should I know?" Helpful Justin Real Helpful. "Wow" I murmur as I start cleaning the stove top. I hope Kairi doesn't expect us to clean everyday because that will never happen. Four guys crawling around here all the time doesn't make it easy to clean.

"Pig out night's cancelled without Kaden again?" Xander asks, hoisting himself onto the island. We'd cancelled last week too. "How bout you guys just spend the night" I say taking my phone out of the charger which was plugged in by the toaster. All the guys agree. "Hey call Kaden, maybe he can hang by later" Justin says taking out the mop. "-Just don't tell him he has to help clean" he finishes.

"Good point. He can be our slave" I joke while dialing his number. They wouldn't be in the movie theater by now.

"Mm-Yellow. What's up Jay" Kaden mumbles into the phone. Since when has he called me Jay. "Swing by after the movie? We're all staying here tonight" I watch the guys start cleaning the living room. I must be lucky, what other girl had guy friends who would help clean an entire house in one night?

"Sure thing, well picking up Krystal now. Gotta go babe, see you after the movie" then the connection ends. At least I'm his babe. "He's coming after the movie!" I exclaim, informing the others.

"Thank goodness he can finish the moping" Justin says letting the mop drop to the floor. I let out a laugh, At least we finished the kitchen. I put my phone back on the charger before going into the game room where the guys were going.

"Let's play sing-it!" Tyler yells turning on the X-Box360. Sing-it was one of those games where no ones serious. The loser is the winner really. All of us crowded around the T.V. waiting for Tyler to set the whole thing up. "Lazy ass's" he muttered while giving Justin and Joel a mic.

The game started up and they search through the near endless songs. "Choose Justin Bieber!" I yell, reaching for the remote, which I grasped just in time.

"No-o" Justin and Joel whine, I click 'Somebody to Love' and the song starts. Justin and Joel reluctantly stand up as Tyler sits down next to me. "I just need somebody to Lo-ove!" They belt out, off tune as ever. Tyler wraps his arm around my shoulder. "We're so dying tonight" he mumbled into my ear. I start cracking up, looking like a complete fool but I didn't even compare to Justin and Joel.

Probably never will either.

______________________________