Trust Me [Last Chapter, Not including Epilogue:P]

Last Chapter, but there will be an Epilogue :P THEN THE NEXT DAMN BOOK!! :D I need a cover :3 It's called Follow Me! :D Need more info just comment:P It will as always have SOME part with her anf swimming, its just my special damn theme:D

LOL anyway! Don't be sad, their story aint over quite yet! Too much with these crazy people, but the plot of this portion of their story is ending, and the next is just begining:)

___________________________________________

&&Jay-J's POV&&

I read the text over and over as Kasey drove quickly down the dark car-less road. We'd been driving for about forty-five minutes, almost to the hospital.

"Jay-J! Snap the hell out of it!" Kairi says hitting me in the shoulder.

"Yeah! It could be anything!" Kasey exclaimed nervously. She obviously didn't believe it but at least she was trying.

Pulling into the emergency room, Kasey let Kairi and I out to find the others while she parked. Kairi pulled me along, I was walking like a zombie being pulled by a marathon runner.

"Guys over here!" I hear Xander yell from the waiting area. He wore a worried expression and a phone was pressed to his ear.

"Yes Mrs. Becksfield, just get here as soon as possible" Xander mumbled hanging up.

What did Kaden do..Fuck.

"What did he do?" I whispered. Xander looked at me wondering if he should tell me or not. He patted the chair next to him motioning for me to sit next to him on the plastic chairs. Kairi and Kasey said they'd be right back, that they needed to do something.

I sit, and stare at him for an answer. He took a deep breath, "Jace was cheating on you, with Krystal." he breathed, "Kaden found that, and he was already mad about him...beating you" Anger flared in Xander's eyes.

"Kaden snapped, and Jace shot him in the shoulder, and here we are" he finished jaw clenched, fists white.

"He got shot?" I breathed shocked. "I shouldn't have told.." I say breathy. I stare at the floor and Xander looks at me in shock.

"Are you insane? If you didn't tell you'd have died. Kaden may have saved your life" Xander said grasping my shoulder lightly.

"What if he dies?" I ask tears falling down my face. I can't lose Kaden, we're not old and wrinkly bats yet.

"He was only shot in the shoulder, he's in surgery" Xander said, I look back up to his face and his eyes are red and puffy. At least I know he cares. I lean in and give him a hug as Joel runs into the ER waiting room looking around worried.

"What happened?!" He yelled looking at us both.

"Kaden got shot" Xander explained for me. It was as if my words gave up on me.

Joel's face fell, every emotion failing him, he just sat down on the ground looking at nothing in particular. His jaw dropped while Kairi and Kasey came back in. Xander explained to them, and they were just as shocked. Kasey tried to comfort Joel while Tyler and Justin came in, along with Kaden's parents.

"Kaden was shot" Xander said to his parents. His mom dropped to her knee's bawling. Tears slid faster down my own face as his dad tried to comfort his mom unsuccessfully. She just cried and cried. Reminded me of what happened when Jannie died.

"Mrs. And or Mr. Valentine, you daughter Jannie has been involved in a drunk driving accident, I suggest you and immediate family make their way to the hospital as soon as possible" a Nurse said into the phone to my mother. She dropped to the ground and started crying.