Checkmate

___________________

:OOOO OMFG!! I've been planning this :D

LAAA well im pissed since i have to update internet!

Well I'm probably gonna be grounded, i have a C+ and a C xP Damn. Well i typed this quickly so you can see it before im most likely grounded forever!

I asked every guy out in my art class today, and a girl shes afraid of me know lmao!! I dont play for that team though. It was fun though she'd freak out "JISUNG!! I LOVE YOU BABY!!" damn she makes it too easy!

Having a weird convo on facebook with Keena, talking about my fake husband Travis. She wants me to REALLY ask him out. But me being me, its not gonna happen for real. I asked him as a joke today, that was scary enough xD

*DANCE PARTY!!!!!*

Live it up while you still can guys!:)

LAAAAAAA WELL GET READING!!!!!!!

_______________________

"Time to wake up!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, while eating my poptart in the kitchen. I started waking up early to eat so I don't have to fight for the pop tarts I just get them.

Xander stumbled down the stairs first, sleepily, looking like he was going to tumble down. Followed by a sleepy Kairi then Kasey.

While watching everyone scramble to get ready I try and think of how to get Kaden jealous. I could ask out Jace, forgive and forget right? Well there's not a lot to forget since I cant remember anything anyway. That's what I'll do, ask out Jace.

Xander shoves me a little now dressed with his own poptart in his mouth half in half out. "Time to leave" he mumbled crumbs flying out his mouth.

"Where's my backpack?!" Kasey screeched running around the house in jeans and a dress. Kairi was helping her look, she was dressed a lot like me, in black jeans and a t-shirt.

"By the door!" I yell, while grabbing my backpack off the kitchen table knocking Xander's clothes on the floor, "Oops" I mumble just walking away.

Xander yells, "Who knocked over my clothes?!" While I was leaving the house. I'm getting a ride with Kaden today. His car was just pulling up in front of the house. I could see Joel 'rocking out' in the back seat. Shot-gun was my seat, I called it already.

"Hey!" the both chorus over the loud music.

"Hola'!" I yell, pulling the seat belt over me while the car drives down the street.

"Do you feel like a man? When you push her around? Do you feel better know as she falls to the ground?" the radio bellows. I felt a lecture coming on.

Kaden turns down the music, "If a guy ever beats you I swear I will mess them up" he says simply. Joel agrees quickly.

"Please, if they could beat me, they could beat the shit out of you" I laugh. The car stops in front of Tyler's.

"Just saying. Things seem to come true with you" Kaden whispers for only me to hear. I bite my lip as Tyler and Joel start talking about last nights Halo game over x-box live.

I lean back and just listen to the radio until we get to school and meet up with Justin. He'd driven his Dad's car.

Jace walks by us, walking towards the main office. "Hey guys I'll catch up with you later" I start walking towards Jace without even waiting for a response.

He walks into the front office, so I run to catch up. "Jace!" I say, when I finally catch pace with him. He'd gotten a schedule from the secretary by then. Never claimed to be a star track runner.

"Oh, hey!" he exclaims giving me a hug.

I take a deep breath, "I know this is so odd, but be my boyfriend?" I laughed.

He looked like he was pondering for a moment, "Sure why the hell not" he grinned. I grip him in a tight quick hug. "Thank you!" I yelled.

"Number?" he asks grinning, not letting his arm drop from around my shoulder as we walked. He hands me his phone and I enter my number in with my name. "So what class you have first?" I ask giving his phone back.

"Errr- Math, eww" he groaned. I laughed, "Science!" I exclaim. My schedule had changed since the beginning of the year because of the hospital stay. How those connect? I'm not sure but that's what they told me.

School waddles on, but by the end of the day Kaden has heard 'the big news' and he sure has a funny way of showing it.

"How can you date that mother--" I cut him off by hitting the car horn from the passenger seat. Tyler and Joel caught a ride with Justin knowing this ride was not going to be fun.

"I thought you were supposed to meet Krystal at the movies" I whisper.

"Stop changing the damn subject Jay-J! Why the hell are you doing this?" he yelled turning the corner onto the main road. I thought he was a scary driver before..

Kaden runs a stop sign. Car horns flare behind us but he continues to yell, "You know how stupid your being?!"

"Stop the car" I whisper, actually starting to get scared.

"What?!" he screams.

"Pull over!" I yell louder than him. The car jerks to a sudden stop. I leave my things, get out of the car, and then watch it drive away.

I don't understand what happened. What happened between Jace and Kaden making Kaden hate Jace? I must be stupid, or traumatized, something because I really cant remember.

My phone rings in my pocket.

Hey baby(: it's Jace, come over, I still live same place

His old place is just down the street, so I walk the short walk and knock on the wood door. It flies open within seconds, and I'm yanked inside with harsh force. Enough to put a bruise on my now tender arm.

"Oww" I whine.

"Shut up" they growl. Jace? "What the hell?" I start before being pushed again, "Stop hanging out with those guys, or I swear" he growled, squeezing my arm and not letting go.

"Why?" I whisper.

"Cos' your mine now, and you wont leave me, ya' hear?"

All I could manage was a meekly nod.

"Good" he smiled letting go of my arm. I instinctively reach for where he gripped my arm where it was already turning purple.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did that hurt?!" Jace asks alarmed. "I-I'm fine" I whisper. Jace grabs me in a hug, "I'll drive you home" he whispers against my head. And he does, while I'm exiting his car he whispers, "I'm really sorry"

"No, it's my fault" I wave, and go inside making sure to hide my arm.

"Hey what's up, thought you caught a ride with Kaden" Xander said eating cold pizza.

I grip my arm silently while getting orange juice. "Nope, Jace gave me a ride after Kaden left me" I say emotionless. Xander just stares at me for a second.

"I'm Gay"

"What?!"

_________________________________________

OMFG RIGHT?! OOOO!!!!

O's de' blesso niquala! (My saying when i see a fiiine guy ;)

I was at walmart and damn he was fine :)