[DATE pt.1]

Chaeyoung stared clueless, deciding wether or not she should go with the pastel green dress shirt.

"Or maybe.." She lowered her right hand and raised the left one, holding a purple one piece with floral patters on it. She sighs, pondering between the two. Jeongyeon watched Chaeyoung cover herself in the mirror to roughly see what she'd look like with either of them on.

Chaeyoung was never one to carefully pick out what she wears for the day. Mostly because on school days she wears, well, her uniform.

But it's also because she doesn't spend much time outside other than go help Mr. Myoui on the weekends. There was no use in Chaeyoung picking carefully since she would leave her neighbor's house with dirt stains. She thinks it counts as just a waste of time to get something you planned so neatly ruined.

So Jeongyeon concluded that it was amusing to see Chaeyoung like this first hand. No one has ever really seen how she dressed herself. Well, maybe not on a casual day but on a date.

Seeing Chaeyoung pick an outfit for a date was one thing. Chaeyoung even going on a date is another. Hell, Chaeyoung pining for someone was a rare sight.

A rare sight that will soon be much more frequent.

The third year pushed herself off the wall next to the mirror to walk behind Chaeyoung and bracket her shoulders, "get a grip of yourself."

Chaeyoung whined. Jeongyeon blinked. Chaeyoung never whined to Jeongyeon. Or at least not in that matter. She feels a smirk plastering on her face. "Ah, look at you,"

"what?" Chaeyoung craned her neck to look back at Jeongyeon, despite she could perfectly see her through the mirror.

"you're doing something you don't usually do," Jeongyeon explained. Chaeyoung scoffed, "yeah, well, that what love does to someone, right?"

The other nodded, patting Chaeyoung's shoulders, "also, go with the dress shirt. I heard it'll rain today so bring a jacket with you."

It was sudden, the intrusion of the couple in Chaeyoung's classroom. She got stares, some of her classmates even whispering the possibilities of why she could be visited by the power couple of the seniors.

It was funny, Chaeyoung was sure that everyone knew they were close with her. Why all the staring?

Maybe because Nayeon slammed her palms on Chaeyoung's desk, catching the everyone's attention. Though the younger could tell she was only acting, Nayeon wasn't intimidating at all when she tries to 'act' it.

So Nayeon scoffed when Chaeyoung let out an uninterested, "what do you want?" to them as she closed the book she was reading.

"Excuse me? You talk like that to your senior?" Nayeon loves creating rumors that (evidently) are false. She gets a good laugh out of it when the people who think they have dirt on her or anyone close to her, only to be proven wrong. To be fair this hasn't been the first time she acted out like this, she even once got Jeongyeon on it and pretended to have this huge argument, dragging literally every name possible in the room. Chaeyoung actually found it entertaining.

But this time she was actually confused, "uh? You usually don't just come to our class?" Dahyun defended. Just like that Nayeon cracked, a smile shattering any and every rumor that were about to be spread by the kids watching them.

"Okay kid," Nayeon leans in closer, so Chaeyoung naturally does the same, interested, "I know something happened between you and Mina."