[ RETURN ]

Mina walked inside her house to see her mom and her grandfather in the living room, chatting away with their cups of tea in their hands. They turned when they heard the door open, "Mina! You're back!"

"Yeah!" Mina came over to sit beside her. "How was Momo and Sana?"

"Oh, right! They took too long, I ended up hanging out with Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon." She said, relaxing to the comfort of the sofa. Her mother hummed.

"Ah, is Jeongyeon okay with third wheeling?" her grandfather let out. Mina choked on nothing as her mother's eyes widened, turning to her. "Wait! No," Mina took the chance to quickly send a whining look to her grandfather, "don't listen to him please! Chaeyoung's a friend."

"Say that again and I'll let you sleep outside," her grandfather sipped on his tea, clearly enjoying exposing Mina to her mother. Her mother's curiosity only grew, "are you sure you don't want to come clean?" she chuckled. "It's okay if you don't like like her. It can still grow into something more."

Mina bit her lip. Her feelings could grow into something more, she was right. She looked away, "okay maybe I find her attractive. But I'm not sure just yet, okay?" she confessed. She heard her grandfather laugh, "finally! Now all I have to deal with is Chaeyoung."

"What?"

"Nothing."

Just then, a knock on the door was heard. It opened and who Mina could recognize as her mother's escort peeked his head inside, expectant. "Ma'am?"

"Right. I'll be right out," Mina frowned seeing her mother stand up. She knew what this was, "you're leaving already?"

"I'm sorry sweetheart. I would stay longer if I could," She pulled Mina up and hugged her. Her daughter sighed into the embrace, "I'm going to miss you."

"I will too. I bet your father misses you lots right now as well," She pulled away and kissed Mina's forehead. "Right. Take care of him well."

"Of course, and you go get your girl before I come back here again, yeah?" she snickered when Mina's face turned bright red. Her mother turned to her father and bowed slightly, "none of that, come here."

Mr. Myoui stood up and gave her a big bear hug. They pulled away, smiling widely.

Her mother mad her way to the door, looking back one more time, "you guys take care."

"We will," and just like that her mother was out the door. Mina sighed again and plopped herself back down onto the sofa. She heard her grandfather ask, "where did you get those glasses?"

"What?" She realized she was still wearing those lensless frames. "Oh, Jeongyeon treated us to these cute glasses." Then her eyes widened upon realizing something else, "wait, I still have Chaeyoung's with me."

"Well! That's a good enough excuse to visit her, right?" Mr. Myoui smirked, crossing his legs. "What? She had something to do. And I can always give it back in school."

"what's the harm?" He continued to tease. "Besides, if she's not there, you can just leave it with her mother or something."

It was very tempting, Mina admits. But she felt it'd be weird to just pop in. Well, she should return what belongs to Chaeyoung, right? Yeah. She should.

"If you put it like that..." She huffed. Mina couldn't believe that her grandfather got through her, "fine."

She stood again and made her way to the door. Before closing it she heard her grandfather say, "go get your girl minari!" she flushed a deep red.

Chaeyoung thought about what Jeongyeon said. When she arrived at Changbin's house to help with whatever he was cooking, he also managed to ask about how things were going with Mina.