[ SINK ]

Chaeyoung grunted, slinging her bag over her shoulder. She pouted when she heard and turned to where Mina was giggling at her by the door. "You ready?"

"Why the hell is this trip mandatory?" she said, pretending to be heavily burdened by her bag. She smiled when Mina laughed at her again. The older put her arm around her, hand resting on her shoulder. Chaeyoung felt warm from the act. "It'll be fun! Jeongyeon said she already got us rooms."

"Now why do I have a bad feeling?" Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. They walked out of  Chaeyoung's Room. The two were done packing up, all they had to do was wait for Jeongyeon to arrive. Apparently, as long as they were safe and on time, Mr. Park didn't mind if students used private transportation to get to the site. Chaeyoung didn't question how that came to be, just grateful she won't be stuck in a bus full of her loud school mates.

(Don't worry! Jeongyeon made sure she borrowed her dad's car, it was bigger and fit all 9 them perfectly. Even if it was a bit cramped, they still fit!)

When they reached downstairs Chaeyoung was bombarded by her mother, asking if she had enough clothes, enough snacks, enough anything really. You know, common embarrassing mom things. Chaeyoung huffed out, slightly pushing her mother's hands off of her, "mom, I'll be fine."

"Yeah, don't worry, Ms. Son. I don't think anything bad will happen." The woman stopped her attention from Chaeyoung to look at Mina with adoration. "Well of course she'll be fine! I just remembered you'll be going as well." She said, "take care of her for me, will you?"

"Now what is that supposed to mean?"

The other two ignored Chaeyoung's annoyed grunt. "you can count on me," Mina smiled, saluting playfully. Chaeyoung felt a twist in her stomach. It was warm, but it made her feel weird.

"Uh, I need to use the bathroom," she managed to let out before power walking away to the door in the corner of the room. Chaeyoung saw her mother nod, but she missed a worried glance from Mina. She closed the door a bit too powerfully. Sighing, she ran a finger through her hair, "what was that?"

She decided to just go over to the sink to splash her face into some water. As she touched her face she didn't feel  her face warm. So she wasn't sick, at least she knew that much. Albeit she much preferred it to be that way since if she was, she could have an excuse to not come to the trip.

She never liked school trips like these. It's not that she doesn't like going on trips, it's the fact that she had to spend it more than just her close circle of friends. She didn't even like half of her school's students.

She snapped her head, startled by a knock. "Chaeng? Are you alright?" It was muffled, but Chaeyoung could tell it was Mina. She quickly shook her head, before slightly hitting herself. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. You can come in if you want to."

And suddenly Mina was in the bathroom with her. She looked worried through the mirror. Chaeyoung turned around, leaning back on on the sink with her hands.

Maybe wearing shoes without much grip was a bad idea. Or maybe it was a bad idea to lean on the sink when there was a small puddle of water by her foot to begin with. Chaeyoung slipped and almost fell, if it wasn't for Mina who caught her.

Their position was awkward, for pack of better word. Mina wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung, the younger holding onto Mina's shoulders for support. Their bodies were close. When Chaeyoung felt it was alright for her to open her eyes again she found that they were too close.

If they weren't in such an uncomfortable position Chaeyoung would've noted how pretty Mina was up close like this. Mina stared back. "Are-" she looking all over Chaeyoung's features to search for any sign of her being injured, "are you-"