[ SLEEPOVER ]

"Who does she think she is, anyway?" Chaeyoung grumbled to herself as she stepped over a puddle, left from the rain. Her steps made loud, angry noises as she walks down the pavement. She stops, in front of her was a bakery, neon lights saying "Son's". The bell on top of the door rang as she walked in.

"Chaeyoung? You're back already?" The sight of her mom made her feel a bit relieved, "weren't you going out with your friends?"

"I don't know, I didn't feel like it, I guess," she lied through her teeth. It was for nothing cause her mom knew Chaeyoung wasn't one to easily cancel out her plans, "chaeng, sweetie, go up stairs and write a song for yourself."

Chaeyoung felt bad her mom saw right through her, "are you sure? Don't you need help?"

"It's fine, I'll ask Jeonghoon instead." Her mom smiles at her knowingly, "now go."

Chaeyoung smiled sadly, she knew her mom wouldn't let her help out unless she knows everything is fine. she mumbled a small thank you to her mother before going upstairs to her room. Yes, her family lives right above her mom's bakery. She found it useful for when she is craving a midnight snack.

She quickly took out her notes and a pen. She went up another stair case that lead to the rooftop. It was her favourite place out of the whole building. she thinks It had one of the most scenic views of the city. It was also very calming. She sat down on the picnic-styled table.

She started to bolt down what she was feeling in her notes. Her mom told her to make a song; she didn't always end up with a song when she does this. Her writings usually consists of her vents. It's when she comes back to them-usually a few weeks after the notes- with a beat in mind. A few re-arrangements and she's got herself a song.

When she told her mother about her talent she asked Chaeyoung if she had any interests in becoming an artist. Now, Chaeyoung wasn't one to dream big, but she sure thought it would be nice to live as an idol.

She wrote down everything she was pissed off about today-not surprisingly every point she made in the book was about the Mina girl.

She went on and on about how the transfer made a lot of things go wrong today (when it was only two events she ruined). She also wrote about how she may have over reacted, and how she was sorry she had to act that way in front of her friends. Especially on the first day of the second semester.

Once she was done, she closed her book, satisfied with herself and the view she was presented with when she had her head up. Another awesome thing that the rooftop provided was the amazing view of both the sunrise and sunset.

It was as if the view before her had this therapeutic and calming effect on her. The red hot sun was there to burn away all hate from her, she'd like to think.

"Noona, wake up," Jeonghoon shook her older sister lightly. Chaeyoung had fallen asleep watching the sun set. "hoonie? what's up?" she grumbled, not even bothering to open her eyes.

"Uh? It's dark out and you're still up here? Not to mention some of you're friends are already here." The younger said. Chaeyoung was wide awake suddenly, "what? what do you mean already here?"

Jeonghoon stared at her weirdly, "they said they came for a sleepover? I thought you knew?" this left Chaeyoung in a pit of confusion. "Uh, yeah- I'll be right down. Thanks hoon"

The sight she saw when she walked in her room was pretty overwhelming for her. Jeongyeon and Nayeon was sitting on her bed, Jeongyeon's arm around Nayeon. She probably told the older some lame joke that made her laugh. The huge strawberry bean bag in the corner of the room was occupied by Sana and Tzuyu. Sana was sleeping peacefully on her girlfriend's shoulder.