[MORNING]

"psst."

"psst, Dahyun," Momo poked the younger girls back. Dahyun groaned, only cuddling more into her pillow. "Dahyun, wake up. They already did a breakfast announcement."

"Who eats breakfast?" She mumbled. It was so quiet Momo almost didn't catch it. It did caught Momo off guard. People don't ear breakfast?

"You don't eat breakfast?" She asked.

"No," By now, Dahyun's raspy morning voice was clear to Momo. The older thought it definitely sounds cute. She deadpanned, "but I eat breakfast."

"Okay, good for you," Dahyun rolled further away from Momo. The older, probably in a haze from being hungry in the morning crawled and laid on top of dahyun, slowly lending her weight onto her.

For the first few seconds Dahyun didn't phase, but after Momo decided to not hold herself back anymore, and stop her arms from holding her up, she felt like she couldn't breathe. She tapped the mattress, "Momo, Momo!"

"Wake up and have breakfast with me. The others are probably all waiting," Momo said, "or maybe I should stay like this-"

"No, please! Okay, I'll go. I'll have breakfast with you!" She pleaded, gasping for air when Momo finally lifted herself off of her again. She lend out a hand for Dahyun to grab onto, "come on, you have to get something in your system."

Momo and Dahyun walked down the hallway (more like Momo dragging Dahyun, the younger wasn't exactly very excited waking up so early on weekends) when crossing paths with Jihyo by herself. She smiled seeing the two.

"Morning!"

"Morning," Momo greeted while Dahyun mumbled a half added response. Jihyo thought it was almost questioning the way Dahyun was leaning onto Momo for support. But she could ask about them later, right now Momo just asked her, "where are you going?"

"To get Mina and Chaeyoung," she said. "and you guys too, but I guess you're handled." She laughed at Momo whose cheeks reddened. Dahyun, for the first time that morning formed a proper sentence that wasn't mumbled.

"Chaeyoung?" Dahyun checked the wall clock (that was placed conveniently) on the end of the hall, it was nearing 8:30. She furrowed eyes together. "She doesn't wake up this late."

"I know, right?" Jihyo sighed, placing her hands on her hips. "As far as I know Mina wakes up early too. I don't know what happened."

Dahyun gasped, "No! My best friend! Do you think they were...." She led on, waiting for the other two to fill in with whatever that came up. Momo, being unfiltered in the morning, said, "k worded?"

"what? No!" Jihyo slapped her on the shoulder, "don't be ridiculous, maybe they stayed up late."

"Can we come?" Dahyun was now wide awake, standing completely on her own without (which much disappointment from Momo, she won't admit it though) leaning on the Japanese beside her.

As if on que, Momo's stomach made a growling sound, "I'm hungry.."

"You can go while we get them," Jihyo proposed. It would make sense, Momo would get to eat faster and Dahyun would get her wish of joining Jihyo in waking up their two other friends. It would be a win-win situation and Momo should've accepted.

Well, she should've.

"No," Momo found herself saying, "it's okay, I'll come with." It made her glad when Dahyun smiled, making her smile too. Jihyo, who watched them felt like she shouldn't be there. Like she was....third wheeling.