47: Overcast Night Stars

Chapter 47: Overcast Night Stars

Three Years Later -- September, 22nd, 2023

Koel Mason, the youngest of the Jones sat in his room playing with blocks, trucks and his stuffed horse. For the past few years, Alice and FP watched as their elder children moved away to colleges. Alice learned on how to adjust, and FP... well he kept busy with their three-year-old. It had been four years since the Black Hood was put to rest. Pollyanna and Harold were still locked away in Riverdale state prison. Betty and Veronica became roommates at NYU, Jughead and Archie as well. Mary and Brook tied the knot and decided to set up their future in Connecticut, where Mary continued her practice as a lawyer.

Meanwhile FP and Alice kept their enjoyment alive and well. Marriage came with some challenges though. They always stuck by each-other no matter what.

"Al!" He called as soon as he walked through the front door.

"Yes?" He heard her response from upstairs.

He climbed the staircase and found their bedroom. He noticed that Koel happened to be not in his own room. FP opened their bedroom, his eyes widened with surprise.

"Fred offered to watch Koel for the night, JB is at a friend's house, so we have the whole house to ourselves." He smiled, closing the door and locking it behind him.

"Is that so?" He asked with a knowing smirk.

Her head was placed against the headboard, legs crossed over one another, nodding at him. FP's eyed her figure with a look in his eyes. He slowly yanked off his work shirt from his body, letting his abs be shown.

—xxx—

After sweat dropped down their bodies as the laid underneath the silk sheets. Alice curled her head into FP's chest and sighed happily. For the past three years, she has never been this happy with herself and life. FP had brightened her universe.

"When did you say Fred would bring Koel over?" FP asked as his thumb rubbed against her hand.

Alice hummed in response. "7 tomorrow."

"In the morning?" She nodded. His smirk widened. "Does that mean we have time for round two?" Alice laughed when she caught the smirk on his face.

"Round 2, really you think you still got it old man?" She teasingly joked.

FP's smirk slipped from his face and turned into a frown of mock hurt."Who you calling old?"

She sat up with the sheet bound against her bare breasts. She could tell that he wasn't hurt by her comment at all. "Well, I'm speaking facts, FP. We have six kids, four biological and I've never felt better."

FP grabbed them pillow behind him (that was supporting his sore back) and threw it at her. The gasp fell from Alice's mouth caused FP to fall into a fit of chuckles. When he lunches himself at her, the sheet slipped and his clear bulge laid out on display. Alice swallows thickly as she caught the size of his erection. She could still get him so hot and bothered without having to do a lot. There was no need for Viagra or any other sex boosters.

Alice always had been enough to get his sex drive to spike. It was like they were teenagers again, minus their age, stretch marks and a few grey hairs - they were basically like they're young-selves again.

FP caught Alice's glance toward his hard-on and smirked wildly. "You like what you see, Mrs. Jones?" Her eyes flicker and cheeks warm with heat.

She bobbled her head wordlessly. "Y-yes..."

On his knees, ignoring the blushing of his own cheeks due to the exposure, he pulled her closer to him. The silky bedsheet disappears from her body and the reactions caused the married couple to gain closeness.