24: A F. R. I. E. N. D. S Debate

Chapter 24- A F. R. I. E.N.D.S Debate

A week later, Alice and Jughead were watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S in the living room. The two bonded a lot over Food and Their favorite Tv show. Which still confused Betty and Fp the most. But most of the time they dust brush off the confusion and try to understand it all. But end up failing miserably.

There were many topics that Alice and Jughead could debate about for hours on end. Fp and Betty didn't know why they loved debating that much. They were seriously the biggest F.R.I.E.N.D.S fans in their town. Three weeks ago, They were watching the show and Jughead brings up about how much Ross was an idiot. Alice started ranting on and on about how he wasn't. Then that debate turned into a full on debate. On how Ross was right about the break and Rachel was just overreacting.

Now this brings them to the same debate three weeks later. "Ross was wrong." Jughead started debating hardcore.

Alice huffed as she chomped on her celery stick. She knew that Ross was right and Jughead's answer wasn't right. He didn't know that Rachel was there. She told them it was over. How was he supposed to know? "Rachel was wrong. Ross was told they were over."

Jughead rolled his eyes and hissed. "No he cheated on her. Rachel has every right to anger with him." Jughead hissed as he directed his finger to the screen.

And Betty couldn't believe that they were still arguing over such a silly topic. Who honestly cares who was right or not? It was the fourth time she had heard this debate. The first was Jughead when she quoted Joey and Rachel. He turned the one quote into a two hour debate whether Joey and Rachel didn't belong together. Another time was when Veronica and Toni were at the wyrm watching the show and Jughead started debating again. It drove Betty nuts. She begged Fp to leave work and pick her up. He did just that and Betty and Him got snow cones instead.

"Jug, it's just a show, honey." She tried to provoke another long debate from happening. Alice and Jughead shared a hard glare and continued debating.

She sighed and threw her arms up in frustration as she stomped out of the living room. She couldn't take it anymore. It was just too much. She hid in the kitchen eating her mother's ice cream sandwich as her punishment. Maybe that will teach her. She only hoped it did. Her mom loved friends too much. It was almost unhealthy. She could tell her everything before they even finished the credits. Don't get her wrong. She loves the show but all the debating makes it unenjoyable.

Unfortunately Fp would be out of town for the weekend and that meant that Betty had to deal with this all on her own. She took out her phone and sent him a text.

Betty: You owe me, Jones. Another friends debate about the same thing. I can't take it anymore.

In Wisconsin, the cheese state it's called by many. Their classic teams; Packers and Brewers. It was football season. He wasn't much of a football fan. But occasionally he would watch some football with Fred on game days. He did play football in high school. He just rather play then watch them play the game. He was in a small city, or much bigger than he expected. Riverdale was a small town, low scale nothing compared Waukesha.

He was there for a business meeting for Veronica. Since she opened the Speakeasy, He had to make a lot adjustments. Veronica told him that he had to be at the building in two hours. He had time to spare. He took a left out of his hotel room. Which was pretty fancy compared to the ones back home. Nothing like he was used to. He saw a little gelato shop on his right. He avoided the bars as much as humanly possible. He didn't want to ruin his sobriety. He had been doing so good so far. He didn't want to ruin his chances.

He took many pictures of the sights. He saw a river called the Fox river. It was much more upscale than Sweetwater. He doubted that people here would murder their son's. Everything looked so classy and expensive. It made his trailer look like a tin can. He felt almost odd for being there.