36: "If Monday had a face? Punch, kick & blow it off"

Chapter 36: "If Monday had a face? Punch, kick and blow it off"

By eight-O-ten that morning both parties would be feel the after effects to their chaotic messes they've caused in such little timing. Things were from easy for the King and Queen Of Misery. That's why it's called Misery my darlings.

They also Honesty is the best policy. Were they right or could their stubbornness get the best of them. Hopefully not. Alice and Fp have been known as the couple that bounces back. In others words very flexible.

"How's home life?" All three teens rolled their eyes and their heads went faceward into the table.

"That bad?" Archie asked as he had one arm wrapped around Veronica's waist.

Both Cheryl and Betty opened their mouths." No. It's not." They answered in unison.

Veronica, Archie and Toni all looked at them with sad eyes. It was quiet until the bell rang and they all go up to go to their classes.
——-
A lot can change in hours, seconds, minutes or you name the change. For one; Fp's worry only grew as the hours ticked by. He knew he fucked up and royal fucked his life up. He should've just told her and now he has no clue if she's okay or not.

He sits on the bedroom floor, clenching his fist so hard that the phone imprints into his palms. His shakes only trigger his trembling lips as he waits in agony. Constant guilt working at his bones. His fingers move at a constant movement. He needs to know if she's okay.

The last thing, Out of everything he knows. He needs to know if he needs to send a search party. And believe him he will. He doesn't care how much damn money it would cost him. Even an arm or leg, his heart. Nothing and nothing would stop him or get in his way.

With a small vibration, His finger automatically swipes right on the screen and the earpiece was pressed to his ear. His stomach tightened with fear and his worries only kicked in.

"Hello?" His voice shakes as he waits for an echo back, mutter or anything to give any hope.
——
While Alice was in the bathroom, Hermione takes advantage of the time. She looks to left and the right. Her heart squeezes when she hears Alice's horrible sounds. Poor Al, she thought as she dials a number.

She knows Alice will be furious she went behind her back, also she was aware others feelings were being played with. It wasn't fair to him, nor did she understand what he did wrong.

"Hello?" She heard his groggy voice blur in.

A heart beat could be sensed within the anxious voice. Her heart pulsed as she listened to his breathing. It was far from calm.

"Fp..."

"Hermione?! Omg! Please tell me Alice is with you?" Fp's panicky tone squeaked in her fragile ears.

A continuation still came from the bathroom. Hermione breathed in and the exhaled." Fp, Yes. She was drunk off her ass last night and Hogeye called me."

"Oh god... I'm such an idiot!"

"Yes you are, Forsythe." She hissed as she glared holes into the back of the bathroom door.

"Moni... is she okay? I mean why isn't she calling me?"

She huffed out a hissy response," Are you kidding?! chico mejor amigo!" She started going off in Spanish.

Now she could hear Fp's calming voice trying to calm her down."I know.... I know, I fucked up." His voice was strong and with sorrow.

"Yes you did,idiota!"

"Moni, I don't have any idea what you called m. But I know it was insult."

"Fp, Your girlfriend was so hammered last night that she was crying about Koel..." then it went dead silent. She knew she hit a nerve.

"Fp, I didn't mean to... god I'm idiota!"

"No,no. You're not. Whatever that meant. You're not. Moni, you are smart and it's okay. It stings but I'll make it."

Now that everything was cleared up, it was time to convince Alice to come back home. And that will be a task. They both knew that it would be.

"Thank you, Fp. I better help Al. She has a nasty hangover. I'll try to convince her. But you really fucked up."

"I know... I did. Watch Pretty in pink or sixteen candles. I know that will help. I better leave for that meeting with Veronica. She's been on my ass lately."

A giggle left Hermione's lips," Oh, Cabron, jodiste."

"I still have no clueio what you just said." He chuckled lightly as she rolled her eyes.

"Hombre Puta" She muttered underneath her breath.  "it's clue and oh my you are in deep water or should I say aqua."

"I'm seriously, Hermione Apollonia Rose." He snarled. "You know I don't know any espanola." Hermione just giggled again. 

"That's the point, Fp." She said before hanging up.
———
In the choir room, Cheryl found Josie rehearsing. It was nice to see one of her friends make it for herself. She just wished that she could have something like for herself. Yes she could sing, dance and even be a kickass archerist.

"You sound amazing, Jos." Her tone soft and kind as she entered the room. Josie was sitting a few feet away on the raisers.

Josie turned around to face her and smiled," Thanks, Cheryl. Wanna help me sing the ending?"

Cheryl nodded her head excitedly. It had been awhile since she busted out a tune. She walked over by the ex-pussycat and started humming.

"Life is sky"

"Water is blue but you got a bad tune in those eyes"

"Oh, oh bad boy got my eyes"

"Life is Sky"

Water is blue but bad boy my mama won't like you"

"The danger would be fun"

"Sweet, sweetwater like you"

"Oh boy that would be funn"

As she sung the song, a person came to mind. Who was this mystery boy that caught her eyes? She really wanted to know. The suspense was killing her.

"Okay... who's the sweetwater bad boy?" She equipped as Josie's face flushed.

Josie McCoy's cheeks flushed," What?" Her voice squeaks a notch higher. "There's no bad boy."

Cheryl knew she was lying. Her eyes just told her it was a lie. She was going to find out one way or another. "Whatever you say, Jos." And they continued to sing the song.

But she was fooling anyone, Cheryl was going to find out. Josie deserves some bad boy love. She just didn't know it yet. Only one bad boy came to mind and Cheryl knew exactly who it could be.

All she had to do now was charm the man and have Josie confess. It might be harder than a piece of cake.