Chapter 13: Lemonade and Lime Soda(Part 2)

"That's right," the alter ego of Adrien's beloved crush purred, the blond gasped as the other laughed at his expression. 

(M/n) or in this case Kitsune, smirked and licked his lips, feeling excited already. 

"I wanted to tell you Adrien, the night we were in the wagon..." the (h/c)-haired teen confessed, blushing bashfully as the blond calmed down internally, his eyes still wide in shock. (M/n) sighed and went to sit up but the lock of Adrien's arms around his neck and the sudden harsh tug that the blond gave him made him grunt as their lips crashed together in an erotic dance. 

Hot mingled breaths.

Flushed cheeks.

Panting and moaning only for their own ears.

And the gentle nibble on (M/n)'s lip from Adrien's teeth and seductive jade-emerald green eyes. 

Their bodies pressed against one another, lips pressed together, erotic expressions on both of their faces. 

This had to be heaven, they conclude to themselves. Only in Heaven would they experience something so sinfully good. Though, (M/n) would never make it to Heaven, after all, he is only a Fox Demon. Brushing off the thought, (M/n) kissed Adrien harder, the blond sinking into the mattress even more. 

Pulling away, Adrien panted to catch his breath but it seemed useless as the taller teenager only dove into another breathtaking kiss. 

But this kiss was moderate pace, focusing more on touching Adrien as their lips mingled and broke apart before connecting again and again, and again. The sensation was pleasurable for both parties, (M/n) felt like he really was human and on heaven and Adrien thought he was dreaming this entire moment, maybe he was just daydreaming this trip in class or he fell asleep in his Alter Ego in (M/n)'s bed again(Which had happened once before--Adrien was exhausted from hero work and school so he went to the best place he felt the most at home and ended up at (M/n)'s house again and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow).

As (M/n) let his hands wonder across Adrien's chest and waist fingers purposefully dusting across the blond's sides sensually, Adrien's slim fingers found themselves in (M/n)'s messy (h/c)-colored hair moaning in the (e/c)-eyed teen's mouth not before brushing his finger tips at the base of the pure white and grey fox ears that were keened back in concentration. 

Something rippled through (M/n)'s chest, it wasn't a growl--or a purr, but just a cute noise that (M/n) didn't even realize he made. Adrien blushed, his eyes shooting open at the sound, he pulled away from the slow and tender kiss smiling widely as he pet the fluffy perky ears. 

"That was--" Adrien was interrupted by (M/n) scooting away as fast as he could, almost falling off the bed(much like he had done with Chat once before) as he covered the animal-like ears away from Adrien's view. The blond looked ecstatic as he formed two fists and waved them up and down like a child on their birthday getting a mountain of treasure as a gift. 

Basically if he were on Cloud Nine. "Don't touch them..." (M/n) frowned, whispering lowly as he placed another small leaf on top of his head. With another small puff of light pink smoke, the other animal-characteristics were gone like they were never there in the first place. 

Adrien pursed his lips in a childish pout. 

The blond wanted to continue kissing but their friends might be back soon, (M/n) seemed to notice and smirked pouncing on top of Adrien, the short teen blushing like a mad man only to get over it with a boost of confidence as he flipped the (h/c)-haired boy over with enough momentum. (M/n) smirked once more, but a bit wider and happier as he kicked Adrien off on him(not a full on fucking killing strike but more like play-fighting or rough housing). 

The blond gasped but fought back with a rough shove to (M/n)'s chest, laughing mockingly at the older. The taller and older teen huffed, rolling his shoulders before tackling Adrien, rolling the bed as they both laughed their asses off at their own stupidity. Here they were, wrestling when they were literally making out and moaning in each other's mouths just minutes prior. 

(M/n) found himself on top of Adrien once more, both of their chest's heaving as they caught their breathes. Hearts pounding, stomachs fluttering with nervous moths, and most of all the unbearable sexual tension between them. 

Adrien gave (M/n) a smirk as he tried to flip them over again but the taller had something else in mind, he caught the blond's arms, pining them above his gorgeous head and when Adrien tried to kick the older off--(M/n) trapped his legs with his own, pining his right leg against Adrien's thighs to prevent him from moving them up. 

It was like a game of Cat and Mouse, whatever you do, the Cat( (M/n) in this case) would always catch the mouse(Adrien also in this case). 

(M/n) felt his lips dry, his tongue darting out to drag over his lips, Adrien finding himself doing the same. "I got you," (M/n) voiced, the blond blushing noticeably as he huffed. 

"Clearly, "Adrien shot back, glancing away from the towering male but looking back into the entrancing (e/c)-like gems. "...Kiss me," Adrien whispers under his breath. (M/n) nods wordlessly, his head barely moving as his hair shifted over his eyes, the blond closing his own. 

Now that Adrien thought about it, (M/n)'s lips tasted like sweet Lemonade