Chapter 8: Kiss

(M/n) stayed wide awake in his bed, Chat had left a little while before he went to lay down. Lips still tingling with a gentle(almost unnoticeable) tremble, the teen frowned, gritting his teeth as his eyes shut tightly.

"I'm such an idiot..."

---------

That morning, (M/n) didn't show up to school until lunch time, his yawning was starting to worry some of his classmates and mostly Adrien. The slightly dark eye bags under the tall teen's eyes were troublesome and almost zombie-like. (M/n) was sitting alone with Adrien at a small table under the shade of a red/yellow leafed tree, the branches seemed bare and dry. 

"Adrien...Can I ask you something?" the soft request made the blond jump before nodding hastily, "Is it bad to fall for someone you just met?" Adrien paused, the question itself made the teen speechless and the way it made his heart ache as if he had asked it. Hesitantly, he tried to answer but was stopped by the (h/c)-haired teen getting up from the table, his eyes were dark and bloodshot(from crying most likely). Adrien moved to stop the teen but his body was frozen solid. Hands shakily gripping at his jeans. 

"Sorry, it was stupid to ask that..." (M/n) sniffled and walked off the school's premises, his hands moving up to his face and wiping his blushed cheeks. Adrien cursed at his fearful approach, gripping his pant legs tighter in his fists before getting up and storming off to the men's bathroom. 

The day passed rather slowly afterward, Adrien knew that if he had skipped, his father would ground him(rather, Nathalie would tell him that his father had grounded him). 

Frustrated and feeling depressed, Adrien asked to leave early, using the excuse that he had an early photo-shoot. The teacher gave him a skeptical glare before nodding and sending teen out with a pass. Immediately, once the blond was out of the classroom, he darted down the stairs, tripping a couple of times before he finally made his way off school grounds and rushing to find a place to transform somewhat quietly. 

==========

(M/n) was moping in his kitchen, heavily regretting his life choices so far as up til now. 

He knew that his feelings were finally changing, but the yearning feeling of the lingering thought of the shared kiss from the night before seemed to haunt him. The tall teen rubbed his smooth finger tips over his plump pink lips, pursing them in thought he resisted biting his finger nails before getting up from his counter and bounding up the stairs to his loft room, the attic door closing after him. 

The attic itself was already made for an loft/office room, the space was comfortable and small enough for three people. Thinking about it now, his bed was big enough for both him and Chat---

"NO! Stop thinking about him, (M/n)--"

Tap Tap.

Slowly turning to look at the window that allowed the sun's bright warm rays to pool into his room, he saw the hero himself, Chat Noir, waving nervously, his cheeks a blushed red. Silence overwhelmed the two young men. 

"So..." the two teens swallowed thickly, looking away from each other to avoid further embarrassment. (M/n) moved to get comfortable making the other teen lean close to the (h/c)-Haired boy out of habit. Quickly, Chat caught himself and stuttered before sleeping off of the large bed, waiting to make contact with the hard wooden planks but was met with a hard chest instead. 

The tension was too much to bare. 

"The weather is purrfect! Heh..." Chat smirked, eyes flickering between the teen in front of him then his hands. His bottom lip tucked under his teeth, watching as (M/n)'s expression shifted through different emotions, startled when the said teen began to shake as he gently set the teen aside. 

"OH MY GOD! DId--Did you just make a cat pun?!" Chat nods somewhat proudly, gorgeous jade green hues searching desperately for any sign of anger or regret. (M/n) wide loving and tender smile proved him otherwise, a few snorts escaped the taller teen's throat as he held back his laughter, larger, warmer hands smoothing over Chat's mellow muscular chest, sliding up to rest on his soft sweet cheeks. 

"You're such a dork, you know that, right?" 

Chat smirked, a pleasant purr vibrating throughout his throat and lungs. 

"Some would say I'm Charming." Chat retorts. (M/n) smirked even wider than the cat, pinching the blond's cheeks.

"Charming--or stupid!" (M/n) blurts. The taller teen of the two chortled, shoving the blond down onto the soft comforters that the hero was all too fond of. (Some nights, Adrien would lay awake in bed unable to sleep because of his stiff bed and thin expensive blankets)

Chat rolled on the bed, eyes closed in a peaceful bliss, silence overtaking the calm atmosphere. Bright green clashed with passionate curious (e/c) gem-like hues. The cat hero grew an Flirtatious smile, (M/n) noticed right away but decided to ignore it(finding himself smiling almost just as bad). And suddenly, (M/n)'s heart began to ache once again, the burning, yearning for the sweet release it so desired. His lips trembled, eyes darting between the fascinating jade(almost sea-green) feline-like hues and plump plum-colored lips. 

Chat unknowingly scooted closer, after sitting up from the bed, to the other teen(eyes watching the flickering (e/c) eyes). He was fighting with himself, they both were. 

"Can I kiss you?" the question was oh, so hesitantly muttered under the tense and embarrassing atmosphere. And Chat could only nod wordlessly, his sweet lips curving into a beautiful smile.