Chapter 4: Surprise!

Chat Noir scratched his chin in confusion as he watched the cats beside him coddle each other with affectionate kisses and purrs. It almost made him jealous(In an odd frustrating way), since it was his nightly patrol, he decided to watch the newer side of the city from the new hotel's roof. And now he was starting to regret it. Swinging his baton wildly he began to train some more before he was rudely interrupted by a transformingly pleasant phone call through the top of his baton. 

Looking at the caller ID, he smiled widely, his leather belt/tail swaying excitingly. 

"Hellooooo!" the boy's voice made Chat Noir smile even wider, spinning from his Baton onto the roof's ledge. "Hello, (M/n)! I guess you really did mean it," the hero chuckled. 

"Of course, I can't keep his Majesty waiting, that's punishable by death~!" Chat Noir couldn't believe his ears, was this boy flirting...with him?! Chat smirked, "Oh, dear, wouldn't want his royal knight dying by not calling, now could we?" the blond responded just as flirtatiously. 

|Meanwhile with (M/n)|

I'm fucking freaking out. 

What the hell do I do?! He's flirting with me, why is he flirting with me?!

Oh god...

|Back to Chat Noir|

"Anyway, how did decorating your room go?" Chat asks, eyes roaming the sparkling stars above him. "Ugh..don't even get me started, it took me thirty minutes just to find a good spot for my couch." the blond laughed loudly and held his stomach to ease the cramping in his sides. A deep sigh came from the other line on the phone making the blond sigh himself and take a deep breath. 

"Do you want me to come over and help you?" Chat questioned with a slight teasing tone in his voice. "Nah, I'm pretty much done anyway, there's nothing here to eat yet so I'm going to have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. But, what are you up to, it sounds like you're outside?" Chat's eyes widened at his friend's great hearing, "I'm just getting some fresh air, that's all..." he lied swiftly. His heart pranged in his chest but he ignored it, focusing on the soft music of the crickets in the park below him. 

"That's nice..." there was a comfortable silence, but it was broken but a soft click and a soft chord playing. Chat was surprised once again, the melody started out beautifully slow and timid before rising to a fast pace. The music was faint but loud enough to where Chat Noir remained stunned in the peaceful silence afterwards. "I didn't know you played Piano," Chat smirked slightly, scoffing in disbelief. 

"I'm finding out more and more about you with each passing second!" 

A hum was heard followed by a deep sigh, a little far from the phone. 

"I used to play all the time, this is really the only song I remember how to play other than a Chopin song." (M/n) spoke lightly, his voice croaking, "The last time I played was about a few weeks ago before I was forced to move here, in Paris, it was at a Piano recital...I was informed that my family had moved away without me knowing once I went home with everything missing." (M/n) paused letting the blond sink everything in. 

"I was waiting at the police station, hoping to hear my Mother's voice. All I thought was, 'Oh, this must've been a mistake, they should've known that I was there playing all along.' But alas, I was given the cash that my Parents left behind for me and was forced to move to an new environment." Chat frowned, "I'm sorry, (m/n)..." 

"No! It's fine, Adrien, you didn't know. I...this is the first time--besides the police officers---that I told anyone this." Chat's blood pressure sky-rocketed, heart pounding in his ears, his lungs aching. "I, um, I'm glad that you told me (M/n).." the hero stuttered, his cheeks hurt from smiling so much. 

===========

The next few days carried on the same the routine never ending. 

Wake up.

Eat.

Go to school.

Eat.

Go home.

Sleep.

Then wake up again. 

But, this time, today was different. 

(M/n) stretched his arms up above his head, a large smile over taking his expression as a deep groan escaped his chapped lips. It was the weekend! Saturday's always felt the best to him, he could wake up whenever he wanted, and at any time he wanted. But this Saturday was different from the other weekends he spent alone. He dashed to his bathroom to get ready, stripping over his own feet. He showered, brushed his teeth, then was on his way out of the door wearing a simple yet cozy-looking outfit. 

He wore deep light sky-blue ripped jeans with his normal grey striped converse with a white over-sized hoodie--a light green t-shirt on top of the comfy hooded sweater, and a pair of thin framed black glasses. He was going on a friend outing--more of just him and Adrien. Ever since their conversation that night over the phone, he's been more open about himself to the blond and Adrien had slightly been the same, opening up slowly. 

They were best friends already, but (M/n) wouldn't take Nino's title so he said that he was a close friend at max. "(M/n), over here!" the (h/c)-haired teen's attention immediately shifted to the blond's shout from a distance. Jogging over he made his way beside the boy and smiled down at him. 

"What's up?" the boy questioned daringly. Adrien chuckled and pointed to the park that near them, "I have a photo shoot today in..." he quickly checked his phone for the time, "Ten minutes and they asked me to find someone who was as Handsome as me to do a magazine cover with." (M/n) placed a hand on the blond's shoulder, making a strange expression as if he were blessed by something(Pretty much Deku's heart squeeze expression). Adrien smiled nervously, "Maybe I should've called Nino instead..." he began to pull out his phone but the (h/c)-haired teen stopped him. His face back to normal as he shook his head.

"Sorry, you're just too cute..." (M/n) voiced under his breath. Adrien rolled his eyes playfully and dragged the taller boy towards the park where his father's Secretary(Nathalie) was along with the other directors for the photo-shoot.