Chapter 9: The Cat's Meow

The simple lip contact had both party's lips buzzing, stomachs fluttering with butterflies. (M/n) sighed into the kiss, pushing his lips harder against Chat's, a small groan leaving the golden-haired boy's throat as he slowly wrapped his arms around the taller's neck, tugging him closer. Slowly, they pulled away from the tender kiss, (M/n) eyeing Chat's lips again, shamelessly. The blond hero smirks and adjusts himself more onto the taller's lap, the back of his throat vibrating with gentle purrs. 

Oh, how he wished it could last, Chat that is. (M/n) tucked his bottom lip under his teeth slightly, hugging a pillow close to his chest as he rolled over on his bed. Chat smiled and wrapped his arms around him, (M/n) faced him on the cushion, their legs tangling with one another. "Show me who you are...truly, Chat...Please?" the taller teen asks hesitantly, Chat's face dropped, his smile fading completely with a deep frown and avoiding the other's eyes. 

"Ladybug told me to never show my true---"

"But she's only saying that because she wants to protect you." (M/n) interrupts abruptly. Having a frown of his own as Chat nods. 

"Can't we just be normal people?" the (h/c)-haired boy asks, his messy hair looked soft and perfect as it framed his face around his ears and forehead. Chat ran his hands through the other's hair, wanting to feel it for himself, as Adrien Agreste. He always hated the fact that he had to hide who he was. He was sure that he liked both Ladybug and (M/n) but he was confused and if he showed the boy in front of him his true identity, what would he say?

'Sorry I don't like you like that.' 

Or...

'Why didn't you tell me sooner?! I thought we were friends--'

Chat's thoughts were interrupted by (M/n) kissing his forehead tenderly, ruffling his golden hair. 

"You don't have to show me, Chat, I was only curious..." the cat themed hero nods slowly processing what (M/n) said before sitting up from the comfortable mattress. If he stayed here, he would end up falling asleep and turning back to his other alter ego for (M/n) to see. Chat turned to (M/n), "Do you like anyone else besides me?" Chat questioned curiously, he needed to know. (M/n) sighed again, sitting up beside the teen hero. 

"Adrien Agreste..I like him, but my friend likes him too, I told you before, right?" Chat nods slowly, cheeks darkening underneath his mask. Now he knew, but...

"I'm sorry, but I can't show you who I am, not yet.." (M/n) smiled, pained and disappointed. But he nods and lays back down. "I understand," he mumbles. Chat frowned, leaning down towards (M/n) neck, his lips placing shallow kisses here and there before he whispered something into his ear, jumping out of the trap door and making his way across roof tops to his home. 

(M/n) was blushing heavily as he covered his ear in embarrassment. 

"Good night, Monsieur~," The (h/c) laughed loudly to himself as he rolled around in his blankets, falling off the bed with a clumsy shout. 

========================

The next day was brighter and (M/n) made it to class on time with a happy-go-lucky aura around him. Humming a happy tune as he jogged up to Alya and Marinette, he easily became close friends with the two girls. They greeted him happily, Marinette sighing deeply. 

"Adrien has been happier than usual, and it's making my heart hurt!" (M/n) frowned at that, remembering that the blue-belled eyed girl liked the blond. Smiling again as he pushed his feelings down, he turned to the girl. "I kissed Chat Noir last night..." he hummed love-struck as the two girls gaped at him, eyes equally wide. Alya pushed her best friend out of the way, grabbing (M/n) by his shoulders, shaking him. 

"DETAILS!! I NEED DETAILS!" the girl shouted in his ears. The taller boy wrapped his arms around the girl, leaning on her for support as he swooned. "It was...Magical!" he whispered excitedly. Marinette leaned up to listen, confused as to why he would kiss Chat Noir, the guy was a complete lunatic and fanatic about Ladybug, what changed? 

(M/n) smirked, "Last night, after we talked for a bit, he leaned down, and whispered into my ear--"

"Good morning guys!" Adrien's bubbly voice interrupted (M/n) as the three jumped, the blond smiled confused and slightly worried, (M/n) grinned back, leaping over to the shorter boy, his arm wrapping around his shoulders. "You'll never guess what happened to me last night, dude, it was Amazing." Adrien blushed at the proximity that the two were sharing, smiling wider to hide his bright cheeks as the two walked away from the curious girls. 

Alya cursed, stomping her foot, "He didn't even tell me what Chat said!" she whined, Marinette nods equally bummed out as she and Alya walked up to the others who were laughing at something Nino joked about. 

{Short chapter today! Sorry that it took so long!}