Epilogue: The Final

{I bet you guys are surprised to see this lmao}

Adrien stared at the clock on the cafe wall, it was a single roman numeral-based clock that he had seen practically everyday. However, he didn't mind it. The clock gave the entire place a modern yet old-timely feel to it. The golden-haired blond sipped on his iced coffee before looking down at his phone. 

Ever since he had graduated and the power of the Miraculous was still needed, he continued to work as Chat Noir and create his own modeling business with Marinette as his fashion designer. Her feelings were unrequited and she had moved on, thankfully, although Adrien felt oddly lonely in a sense. Like he was missing something apart of him. 

Brushing off the meaningless thoughts, the blond raised his head to look at the door once the bell rung, signalling that another customer had entered. 

The soft summer breeze outside and the smell of rain and peppermint chocolate filled his nose as the scent wafted through the small coffee shop. Adrien felt drawn to this smell, looking up at the person who caused it, he froze in his seat. 

It was as if millions of memories rushed back into him but only one stayed put as he blinked rapidly to stop the quickly forming tears in his eyes. 

Wiping his beautiful jade-green eyes, he caught the silent stare of the stranger. 

He was a handsome foreigner from what Adrien could tell, fluffy-looking (h/c)-colored hair and bright (e/c)-gem like eyes. He wore a white t-shirt and black ripped jeans, he was holding three heavy-looking boxes stacked on top of each other. Adrien stood to his feet and quickly made his way over to him. He grabbed the box covering the male's face. 

"Let me help with that!" Adrien smiled widely, blinking away the rest of his tears. 

The (h/c)-haired man smiled back, "Thanks!" his voice was slightly raspy but caring as he set the boxes down on one of the unused tables. 

"What's your name? I feel like I've seen you before," Adrien questioned. 

"(M/n) (L/n), I travel a lot, so we might've bumped into each other before." (M/n) smiled widely. 

Adrien smiled back just as bad, he felt oddly giddy and less empty as he did before. (M/n) chuckled, scratching the back of his head, "Wanna grab a coffee with me sometime?" he asked nervously. 

"Since you helped me with these boxes! Of course, unless you're busy--" Adrien interrupted the taller adult with a nod. 

"Thanks for the offer, I would love to," the two warmly smiled at each other. 

The golden-blond couldn't help but think that this interaction was all too familiar. Maybe (M/n) was right, maybe a long time ago--they had met just like this. 

And that was alright.

===================

Happy Ending.