Chapter 12: Lemonade and Lime Soda

{Sorry for the long wait!}

(M/n) was shocked---no, there wasn't any surprise only anger. 

He glared at Adrien, shoving him away roughly as he covered his mouth in mock disgust. His heart was beating erratically in his chest, leaving him breathless as his heart pounded against his lungs and ribs making his chest ache painfully. His legs trembled as anger overwhelmed him entirely. He found himself trying to slow his breathing to calm down but he gave up, grabbing Adrien's collar roughly and pinning the boy to the wall. 

It has been Ten minutes since Nino and the others left to the beach, it takes a while to get down the long stairs but overall just complete nonsense. 

"You're Chat Noir, aren't you?" (M/n) spat viciously, he was blinded by negative emotions to notice the scared look that Adrien was giving him. Not the fear you would feel of being Intimidated but one of being exposed.  Adrien was scared of being exposed. But it wasn't like (M/n) cared at the moment. Sure, maybe he would be scared too if it were the other way around but (M/n) had no similarities(other than his hair and skin tone) to his alter ego unlike Adrien and Chat combined(both having this carefree attitude, smile, and eye color along with the same blond hair). 

The (h/c)-haired teen wasn't stupid. 

He had Adrien memorized in his head along with Chat, he had his suspensions at first when Chat first visited him. Adrien would never willingly give his best friend's address out to someone--much less a Super Hero unless it were an emergency. And the fact that when (M/n) played the Piano for Adrien, the taller teen found Chat smiling to himself as he hummed the gentle yet emotional chords to Clair De Lune, the same song that he played on the phone call. 

He's seen them in action before, the way that Adrien moved and Chat moved in battle were identical to each other. 

(M/n) had to memorized hundreds of songs by ear when he was child, course and rough training led him to be more perceptive than others and memorize things easier than others as well. He was perfect for a training partner. And it explained that Adrien was so flexible in gym class, he found things that seemed similar with Marinette and ladybug as well. They both can be clumsy and their hairstyles are the exact same. 

And when put under stressful situations, they think the same and act the same. 

(M/n) had them figured out down to the bone and nerve. 

"W-what? I don't understand what you're talking about, (M/n)---" Adrien was interrupted by (M/n) clicking his tongue roughly and looming over him(even if they are only a few centimetres apart from their heights, (M/n) is much more intimidating and bigger in muscle and intelligence). 

"Don't fuck with me!" the taller teen shouts, startling the shorter and younger of the two. Adrien swallowed the lump in his throat, "I told you that I don't understand!" the blond snapped, glaring up at (M/n) a bit weakly and annoyed. He tried his best to assort dominance in the situation but couldn't find himself even attempting to win against (M/n) strong hold on him. 

(M/n) entire body felt as if it were on fire from Adrien's body heat radiating off of him. (M/n) clicked his tongue once more, feeling sweat prickle on his back and neck. It was annoying that he felt this before, seen this before, and even kissed the boy before without knowing that it was him. Adrien sighed and pushed (M/n)'s hands away gently but the taller didn't budge that was before the blond gasped as he was roughly tossed onto the bed, the door locked and the curtains closed, the room was almost completely dark if it weren't for the still shining sun outside the small patio that (M/n) had. 

The light pooled through the dark blue curtains, giving the room a cold yet fiery feeling that made both teens shudder in excitement. 

"When did we first kiss, Chat?" (M/n) questions, eyes serious. 

Adrien, without even thinking answered truthfully and quickly. 

"We first kiss by accident but our first ever kiss was consented and in your room." Adrien shrugs at the memory but he covers his mouth in shock, glaring at (M/n) serious yet amused expression. 

"Oh, shit, I'm so glad that it's you..." (M/n) mumbled, capturing Adrien's lips with his own in a deep and passionate kiss. Adrien moaned into the kiss, immediately wrapping his arms around (M/n)'s neck, sighing pleasantly as the taller bit his lip, tugging his bottom lip gently as their half-lidded eyes met. Now, (M/n) didn't feel like he was kissing a compete stranger. And the embarrassment settled in as he realized, if Adrien was Chat, that meant he had heard every single thing that (M/n) had said about his civilian form. 

Slowly, the leaf that was disguised in (M/n)'s hair crumpled and light pink-colored smoke crowded them. Adrien pulled away in shock as the smoke faded with a wave of (M/n) now sharp nailed fingers and the back of his hand. The perky white fox ears in (M/n)'s messy (h/c) strands made Adrien's eyes widen, the wag of the two tails that showed themselves. 

"You..You're..." Adrien couldn't find the rest of the words, staring into the intense Yellow hues of the unmasked male on top of him.