twenty six. [c.a.m]

The Sqwads initial meeting was very emotional, lots of hugging and crying, screams in the airport and of course Callum videoed the whole thing. We were just so as to finally be in each other's company after so long, we were best friends all of us!

We were back at Autumns, unpacking our things into rooms and eating pizza together.

"So how come you guys all decided to meet now?" I said taking a bite into a cheese pizza

"Well we kind of have an idea, and we are just looking into it around LA." Georgia smiled

"What's that?" I smiled, joining Callum on the couch.

"We want to get a house together here" Lauryn smiled.

"Like the rent and stuff would be cheaper with us all living here, we all live on our own anyway so we would just love to live together" Kerilee smiled.

This was a great idea, honestly. It would be perfect to live here, id be with my friends, away from Sydney. Also, Rachel's company is based in LA so I could get work easier, maybe without having to travel.

"We've found this amazing place near here, we want to visit it today. Is that okay?" Autumn smiled.

"Of course that's okay let's go!" I smiled. We began walking to the street where this house was, it was literally just around the corner from Autumns
House and it was beautiful.

I knew straight away we needed that house, and I was going to get it. I had enough money from the tour to pay a bond for the house, I had to get it.

We were shown around the house by the estate agent, and the girls fell more and more in love with it as we went round.

"So girls. what do you think of the house?" The estate agent smiled.

"It's perfect" Lauryn said, gaining a crowd of agreement.

"How much?" I said with a smile.

"The bond is $1638, the rent after that is $139 per week" the agent smiled.

"Are you girls really wanting to do this? Are your heads fully into this?" I asked.

"We've always wanted this, it perfect timing, but we don't have quite enough for the bond" Riley said, her smile fading, just like the other girls.

I turned to the estate agent, "we'll take it, can I pay on card?" I smiled.

"No, are you serious Casey?!" Kerilee said.

"I'm 110% serious. Girls we have to do this" I smiled.

"There was another thing that made us want to live together" Lauryn stated.

"What's that?" I replied.

"A youtuber convention has noticed that we have a big fan base, they wanted to put it to good use and asked us to become full youtubers, they want us to headline events and stuff as The Sqwad!" Yasmina Squealed.

"Wow oh my god, we should definitely do it!" I began, "this is perfect!"

We all signed the contract to the house and I paid the bond straight away. This was our dream, our dream was becoming a reality.

I spoke with Callum, and he was fine with it, apparently he had recently found a girlfriend who he would ask to move in with him, we would organise to have my belongings shipped over here when he returned home.

This was the start to my new life.