two. [c.a.m]

two. [c.a.m]

I didn't know what exactly to expect when Ashton pressed play. Except from the title I had a pretty good idea.

"Michael Clifford flips out at live interview! Warning; colourful language"

A reporter came on the screen.

"Not a great first Live interview from the New Australian favourites 5 Seconds Of Summer. This mornings interview on Good Morning Australia didn't go exactly to plan when the interview grilled the guitarist Michael Clifford about his Twitter and love habits. Here is the clip;

Interviewer; "Speaking about rumours Michael There's been so much on Social Media about a girl called Casey"

Michael; "I-Id rather not talk about it"

Interviewer; "No no, let's talk about it Sources say that you were catfishing her and her friends out of spite"

Michael; "that's not what happened at all!"

Interviewer; "But you used her, you abused the friendship you had built with her over this catfishing character, no?"

Michael; "You want to know the truth? That girl, Casey Martin. I loved her, god I loved her with all of my heart, there's no other way to describe it. And yeah you could say I was catfishing her but it was not out of spite or anger or anything negative. Do you know how hard it is to get someone to love you for you when you're famous, to have someone care about you and your feelings not your money or your car. To have an innocent love and not have it exploited like you are now to me. Yeah I messed up when things were happening with us, she messed up as well and we got over it. But this, this mess that I'm in now, granted it is my fault but I had to tell her, I know she hates me and would probably have seen this on TV and turned it straight over but I did it because I was madly in love with that girl, there is no other way to describe how I felt towards her. That girl, shit that girl was my best friend, the girl I loved. I may have fucked things up for me and her, but don't you dare sit there and tell me that it was done out of spite, anger or just for a laugh. That girl was my everything, and I fucking loved her. There, that's your truth. I'm in love with Casey Martin and I always will be"

The reporter came back on; "so guys what do you think? An over reaction or was he fully justified in his actions. We can see how upset he was and he was crying. So the question is, who is this Casey girl and why did he love her so much?"

The video stopped and Ashton picked up his phone. "Casey you need to forgive him eventually" he said sitting down next to me.

"Ashton you don't know how it felt to hear that" I sighed, "that he had lied to me and my friends. And you guys lied to us too"

"But you've forgiven us easy enough" he pointed out.

"I didn't love you" I whispered so only Ashton could hear. I looked around to the other lads, confusion just etched across their faces. "Can we talk about this later?" I said my tone back to normal "like when it's just us around I don't want to bring these boys into it. Plus I want no awkwardness on tour if it's going to be us for a year." I smiled.

"Why don't you go get him" Rachel smiled at me, I completely forgot she was even there.

"Um I-okay" I said, not wanting to annoy her or anything I wanted to make a good impression. I stood up and exited the room, making my way down the corridor slowly looking for Michael.

I came across a door that was slightly open, and I could hear a muffled sound coming from it. I opened the door to see Michael, curled up in a ball, crying.