eleven. [m.g.c]

A week later and I still couldnt get over the fact that Casey said yes to being my girlfriend. She was lying on my lap sleeping after a game of Fifa, and I couldnt help but smile at how cute she was, she was my girlfriend. It felt so weird to say 'my girlfriend'.

"I was half expecting her to say no" A voice said as they walking in the door, I turned around seeing Ashton walking towards me.

"Yeah me too" I laughed. "But I'm so glad she did say yes, she's my little world" I say smiling down at her peaceful body.

"I know I keep going on at you Michael, but I really want you to look after her, she is precious, she deserves to be looked after well." He breathed, "I know you can look after her, I just want you to know how important she is"

"I know Ash, it's okay, I know you're just looking out for her, I havent exactly been the best to her have I?" I laughed.

"So are you going to tell the fans" Ashton asked, sitting down next to me.

I sighed, I had been thinking abou this all week, I needed to tell the fans, I couldn't keep something like this from them, I just didnt want any hate towards Casey, she didn't deserve it.

"I dunno man, I mean I need to tell them because they're our fans and they should know, not to mention i'd get way more shit from the media if we kept it a secret. But, what if she gets hate Ash?" I said, I was worried, I knew that Ashton would help some way, he was the one person who always new what to do in a tough situation.

"I think you should annouce it, sooner rather than later, I mean we're doing a twitcam tonight, why don't you say something then?" He suggested.

It wasn't a bad idea, it just felt a bit soon. But the more I thought about it, the more it made sense, most fans would be there, it was much easier to  do it then rather than have to make a statement to the media and have so much palava.

I felt Casey stirr about as she woke up, I saw her eyes flutter open and a small smile appear on her face.

"I'll go, it's up to you two mate, just talk about it" Ashton smiled as he got up and walked towards to door of the room.

"Whats he on about" Casey said as she sat up.

"We need to talk about telling the fans" I spoke

"Oh shit yeah, I kinda forgot you were famous for a minute" She laughed. "We need to do it soon I guess"

"I was thinking about tonight, on a twitcam" I suggested with a small smile, "Think about it, no press there, no one face to face, just a camera, but the fans would be able to see and hear it. I just think it would be a better idea than having to go through all the sehit of doing it over a tweet or something"

She thought about it for a moment before responding, "I think we should do it tonight, it really would be a perfect scenario, but on one condition that you do all the talking" she smiled.

"Deal" I smiled