three. [m.g.c]

I heard the door to the room I was in shuffle, I didn't look up, I didn't want to have to face whoever it was. As they sat down beside me, I felt a petite arm snake around me pulling me close to them.

"Hey don't cry" I recognised her voice, it was Casey. "Shhh it's okay stop crying Michael" she soothed.

"I-I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry Casey. I'm sorry I really am sorry" I sobbed onto her shoulder.

"I know I know" she rubbed my arm soothingly. I had missed her touch, her smell, her voice. Everything about her.

I looked up to meet her gaze, he face softened as she saw my puffy red face and irritated eyes. "Casey I'm so sorry, can you ever forgive me" I tried to control my sobs as I spoke.

Her face contemplated the decision, and I internally kicked myself for asking the question. Of course she wasn't going to forgive me after what I had done.

"I'll forgive you" she spoke, and I smiled, not quite believing what I had just heard. "on one condition"

"Yes anything" I spoke quickly. I just wanted her to forgive me.

"We start fresh, become friends again for the right reasons. spend time and get to know each other for ourselves not some fake character. Her voice still held a little bit of spite and disbelief but I didn't care I just wanted her back I wanted to start again with her.

"I promise, no more bullshit" I said.

"Well come on then" she held out a hand as she stood up. "Let's get back to this meeting" she pulled me up and we walked slowly back to the boardroom.

"Why did you dye your hair?" I asked.

"Oh, I just fancied a bit of a change" she said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I love it, makes your eyes stand out" I smiled.

"Thank you" she giggled.

"I've missed your laugh" I mumbled.

"I've missed you" she said with a smile.

"So touring with you ay, that'll be fun" I said pretending to roll my eyes.

"Hey watch it clifford, or you'll wake up with no hair" she laughed as she pushed the door open.

"I see things are all okay now" Rachel smiled at us.

"Hopefully" Casey spoke as she sat back down with the Rixton lads.

"So, Casey you will be touring with Rixton on their own around Australia for a week, then joining the lads at their New Zealand show and then travelling with them for the next 12 months" Rachel said with a smile. "Shows start tomorrow, I suggest you all get to know each other today, you and the Rixton lads, the next year will be big for all of you and you should all learn to get along well"

"No problem" I smiled.

"You are all now dismissed, have fun" she smiled motioning towards the door. We all rose from our seats making our way to the door whilst exchanging excited looks.