twenty three. [c.a.m]

I was slumped in front of the TV with Callum, a pizza and a big blanket. We were currently watching some chat show programme that Callum said he had become obsessed with recently.

"Our next guests are four boys from Australia, come on out 5 Seconds Of Summer!" The interviewer shouted as the four boys walked onto the set. Seeing Calum, Luke and Ashtons faces made me guilty for leaving them, I missed them so much but I had to go.

I hadn't realised that the show was still on until Callum said, "should I turn it off? I'll put a movie on?"

I nodded and he stood up walking towards the TV.

"So Michael, can we talk about Casey?" The interviewer said.

"Wait" I stopped Callum, and he moved away from the TV.

"Casey, is an amazing person and I wish her luck in the future" Michael smiled.

"We want to know what happened Michael" the interviewer pressed.

"I made a huge mistake with the love of my life" he sighed, "it's unforgivable, I don't want to go into too much detail because if she's watching I don't want her to relive what happened. I doubt she would be watching to be honest. But if she Is I just want her to listen to us perform now" he said and the for boys made their way over to the performance area and behind their instruments.

"This is a song I have just finished writing, it's about Casey."

The song was beautiful, so so so beautiful. Much more than the first one. I couldn't function, I loved the song and I loved him but I couldn't

After the song finished, the camera panned over Michaels face, and I could see the tears that had rolled down his Face. and I couldn't deal with it.

"Callum turn it off please" I sniffed, trying my best not to cry.