six. [c.a.m]

Six [c.a.m]

six. [c.a.m]

"@Canaryxclifford: Day 1 of the @Michael5SOS and Casey photo tour challenge, thank you to @MikeyxSunshine for the challenge, we have gladly accepted and are quite excited. pic.twitter.com/canaryxclifford/2356789294"

I typed the tweet, attatching the funny faced selfie that Michael and I took. "Did you have to post that one" he whined at me trying to grab my phone from my hand

"A-A-A, no no no, the rules were that we must go with the first selfie we take, no matter how ugly we look!" I laughed at hi, sticking my toungue out.

"Fancy a little walk before doors open?" He smiled to me, sound check had already happened and we had three or so hours before the doors opened to chill and do what we wanted to really.

"I'd love a walk" I smiled, we walked towards the back door exit of the arena towards the parking lot. As we got to the door, he held out his hand, signalling me to take it into my own. I hesitated at first, but relaxed, telling myself to let go of what he had done, this was a fresh start. I took his hand, smiling up at him, my heart fluttering a little bit.

We saw a couple of dedicated fans waiting by the car gate, and they spotted us, they started to shout Michael's name, asking him to go over. "Do you mind if we quickly say hi? I bet theyve been waiting for hours and I don't want to let them down" he asked me as we began walking in their direction.

I couldn't help but smile at the way he talked about his fans, he was so caring, so sweet and it was just adorable, how anybody could say a bad word about this boy was beyond me. "Dont be stupid Clifford, of course we are going over there!"

As we go closer, I looked down, noticing our hands were still intertwined, I began trying to wiggle my hand out of his grip, but he tightened it. I was confused, people were going to see us like this and assume things, I didnt wat to ruin things for him.

"Hey, stop trying to let go" he whisphered, looking at me with a sad pouty face on, and I couldnt help but giggle. I squeezed his hand in reassurance that I wouldnt let go and his face lit back up.

"Hey guys!" He spoke as we reached the gate, the fans were acting so sweet, they were trying not to make a scene so that it didnt become too manic.

"Hey Michael, Hey Casey!" Some of the fans called out to me, and I was still taken back that some fans recognised me. But sometimes, I just hoped that it wouldnt be for the negative things, and that I wouldnt be known as 'the girl that was catfished by 5SOS'.

I gave a small wave as the crowd began talking to Michael and asking for photos, but I was smiling the whole way through, because not once did his even consider letting go of my hand.

"So are you two like together" one fan asked Michael, shaking me from my day dream. "Because if you guys are, I totally ship it!" We heard a chorus of agreements from the rest of the crowd who had seemed to grow in size since I last fully checked.

Both Michael and I began to chuckle at the same time, but I was beginning to think about how I felt about Michael, I mean yeah he fucked up, but so did I, I mean we weren't perfect, hell nobody can be perfect, no one can define perfect. Perfection is something an individual sees in someone else. And Over eveything that had happened between Michael and I, I still saw perfection in him.

"We're not exclusive, to be honest, we havent figured out ourselves yet, we are just, who would you say it? Going with the flow" he casually smiled at the girl, squeezing my hand in the process. "Time will tell" he smiled before waving goodbye to the crowd and we walked towards the exit to a pathway to the city centre.