Shut Up Already! ~ (Kongriget Danmark)

HI
ITS BEEN SO LONG

SORRY ABOUT SHOUTING

THIS IS ABOUT DENMARK SO I HAD TO GET IN THE MOOD

SORRY

BYE

PS im sorry in advance

PSS theres naughty language im sorry for the sweary swear

______________________________________________________________________________

Shut Up Already! - Denmark

I whistled to myself as I walked down the snowy street, hands stuffed in my pockets as I headed to the Noridc's house. Not that this was really a time to be happy or so nonchalant, however unlike everyone else, I wasn't too concerned.

Denmark had locked himself in his room again. Well, the man was taking in water and food, so it wasn't too rude. Perhaps that was the reson for the placidity of my mood. However, deep inside I knew I wasn't okay. 

You see, I had the burden, yes burden, of this little complex thing called Love. However it was wearing me down. Every time he asked a girl out and got rejected, he came to me. Every time he wanted to ask a girl out, he came to me. Every time he had a plan for such things, I had to be there to comfort or congratulate him.

I could barely take it anymore.

I sighed, and knocked on the door, stepping down from the doorstep polietly. I wait a while, my hands going cold as the snow slowly falls down to the ground. I look up at the door cracks open.

"(f/n)~! Ah~! I'm glad you could make it~!" Finland said, opening the door up wider. Sweden walks past behind him, raising a hand in greeting. I smile falsly back, and Finland lets me in.

I stamp the snow off my boots, and steps in, hanging my coat and scarf up on the hangers at the side of the coridoor. 

"So guys, where is he..?" I ask, an inaudible sigh at the end of my querie. He takes my wrist, leading me along to the door that I had stood infront of several times before, and let go.

"He hasn't come out in days. I'm getting a little worried..." Finland said softly, frowning gently at the wood infront of us. I sat down on the floor, leaning my back against Denmarks door.

"Did it happen again, Denny?" I call through the door. All I got was a grunt in reply. I rolled my eyes.

"Cmon, open the door it's only me~" I said happily, trying to lure him out. I still got nothing. Okay that takes it. I coughed into my hand, and leaned near the keyhole. 

"Do you wanna build a snowman.

Cmon let's go and play...~

I never see you anymore,

Come out the door, 

Lets drink the problems awaaaayyy~"

I paused, waiting for a response, and only heard a slight shuffle from the other side.

"We used to be best buddies,

and I think we still are?

Are ya gonna throw away those times?" 

I still waits for a moment, patiently.

"Do you wanna build a snow man?....

It doesnt have to be a snowma (I know you suck at them)"

"GO AWAY (F/N)!!"

I flinched back, eyes widening from his shout, and hold back the tears pricking my eyes. I slowly stand up, pausing longer than what the original song would allow.

" 'kay..... bye..." I turn and walk down the hallway. I hear his door creak open, and him call a little, but I just turn and walk down the stairs.

A few hours again, I knock on the door. Hell no was I gonna give up. If Denny here was gonna be a stubborn lil bitch, so was I.

"Do you wanna build a snowman.

Ride our bikes around the mall.... again....

I think your company is overdue,

I started talking to,

Iceland and ever Nor~... (thats kinda scary actually...)"

I sigh, and listen, hearing him chuckle a little, and a small smile crosses my lips.

"It gets a little lonely....

Without you around.

Just waiting for you to come out...."

I rest my forehead against the door, a faint blush on my cheeks, and smile slightly. I hear a slight shuffle, and a 'thunk', knowing he's done the same. I wait a while, and hear a shift behind the door. I frown and move back. Sighing, I return to the living room and fall down onto the couch. My head falls into my hands.

"hey it'll be okay (f/n)~!" Finland said as he walked over, patting my shoulder.

"But I'm even doing the song... you know," I chuckle softly, however it was quite sad. "The song he hates..."

Finny sighs but flashes a slight soft smile.

"Don't worry. I know you'll get through, okay~?" He beamed, and left me in the living room.

Much later, much much later in fact, I decided to try again. With the blanket wrapped around me, and it being 12:30 at night, I trudged quietly up the stairs. This was it. This is the last time I'll try.

I knocked on the door, resting my hand against it.

"Hey, Denny?

Please I know you're in there...

The dudes are worried sick...

and I guess I am too,

c'mon just let m-!"

I froze as I fell into Denmark's chest, him having opened the door. He grabbed me by the shoulders, and pinned my against the wall, leaning down so his face was level with mine. His eyes bore into mine.

"Oh (f/n)... shut up already~"

My eyes widened as he moved a little closer.

"What happened..? Why were y-you in your room for so long.....?" My voice was shaky at this point, and my cheeks were red.

He moved forward, even closer than before, and I could smell the cologne that he used, the slight stubble from not shaving tickling my skin.

"Because I realised, kaereste, that I've been stupid for a long time..." He inched closer.

"What d-do you m-m-mean....? .... M-Mattias...?" My voice was just a whisper.

He stroked my cheek softly, cupping it before answering.

"I've been an idiot.... all those girls before.... all those times... and you... Gud I'm an idiot..."

"Mattias, you're tired..."

"The only thing I'm tired of, is not having you..."

With that being said, he leant down, and pressed his surprisingly soft lips to mine, kissing me softly. I felt as his hand slowly ran back, from my cheek, and tangled into my (h/c) hair. I couldn't help but kiss back. A soft hum escaped my lips from the back of my throat, and as his hand let go of my wrists, i tangled my fingers in his hair, unable to help myself. His arms wrapped around my waist, and pulled me flush against him.

After a long moment of scrambling over eachother, we pulled apart. He pressed his forehead against my own, and I panted softly. His grin lit up the dark, 12:40am corridoor.

"Gud, I've waited too long to do that~"