Wicked Game (Sweden x Reader)

gUISE 

I lUV THIS SoNG Just?T LIsTEN To iT.

OmL

Your eVEr pOWERFUL PanDA LoRD

Hej Då!~

__________________________________________________________________________________

Wicked Game (Sweden x Reader)

Eyes widening fractionally, you stood, staring at the tall man at the bar. The man who you loved. The man with a woman flirting with him, as he smiled back. 

She was beautiful. Brown hair swept back into a chignon style, small tendrils of curled hair framing her face. Her eyes were smoked out by lashes, and her lips had a soft, natural kind of pout on them, only a tint of pink lip gloss to make them shine. She was thin, not too big in the chest, and seemed strong. The hard head, strong-willed kind. His kind.

You felt sick. The pit of your stomach dropped, past my feet, but it felt like the contents disagreed with this notion, as they felt as if they had rose. Your head felt as if it was being filled with helium, so light, and yet your lungs held them down, based with concrete. So this was it.  People walked around you, not caring as your hand slowly rose to your mouth, hiding the way your lips pressed together so tight to try and stop any sound. Tears filled your eyes, and slowly moved down your paled cheeks. Crying wasn't beautiful, but yet somehow you still made it seem so much less destructive.

Your lips tried to whisper his name, though you knew that it would do no good. The woman reached over to him, resting her hand softly on his arm, leaning into him softly. He looked down at her, smiling a little, back straight.

You couldn't take it anymore.

Turning, you held your head down, shame and the world pushing on your shoulders. You grimaced softly, a shy sort of expression, before you stumbled into someones tall frame. Trying to move around them, you sobbed.

"S-Sorry..." You muttered, only wanting to get past at this point in time. Anything. Anything to get away from the toxic sight and poisonous air that filled your being. 

"Hej ___!-...____?" Mathias turned as you walked past him, calling your name in an attempt to try and stop you, as if it were a leash. But you just carried on, hurrying past people that barged to get in, wanting to be in the bar for their good time sooner.

"Just leave me alone Mathias!" You sob out, quickly hurrying out the door. 

"____?!" He called again, but you were long gone, far out the door and half way off the premises. You roughly ran a hand over your face, trying to mop away the tears, though they didn't stop despite your hardest attempts.

Not only a week before this, Tino was doting to you about how much Sweden thought about you, about what you liked when going out shopping, when going places and if you would like them. Just your entire being. What a wicked thing to say, how could he play with you like that? Were your emotions just some game to them.

Sobbing a little, you started to walk home, grateful for the converse you were wearing making it easy to walk. After a few minutes, it started to rain heavily. Typical.

Deciding that your life actually couldn't get any worse, you headed to the boulevard, heading towards the railings. Slowly trudging forwards, you sat down on a bench, pulling your knees up to your chest, staring out to the water as the rain slowly soaked you. Why. Why did you have to fall in love.

Why do you always fall for the person who will never catch you?

Letting your head fall down, and rest on your knees, you cried quietly, to the point where you couldn't cry any more, no noise coming out of your hollowed chest. You simply stared. It felt like you were drowning. Was this what love does to you? It takes you in with a warm hug, then pushed you, down. 

Love only breaks your heart, one way or another, right?

You heard quiet footsteps tread in the puddles that continued to grow ever larger, and paused. It was probably some drunk young adult, staggering home after a long night out. You couldn't blame them. You wish you'd never stepped out your house, but you were charmed by those blue eyes and light blond hair. How you should have stopped.

You heard water hit material, a taught kind, and not cloth. You ceased to feel the water hitting your shoulders and head any more, and became confused. Lifting your head very slightly from your soaked form, you saw a pair of black shoes standing in front of you. Or at least, their owner was. Looking up, you came face to face with Berwald. 

You felt the stab in your chest once again.

"What...?" You asked quietly. You weren't in the mood to play any more of his wicked game. He frowned softly, and tried to help you up. Shaking out of his grasp, you get up, wiping a soaked sleeve over your cheek, pitifully  trying to wipe the wetness from your cheeks without realising it makes no differences as the sky's own tears mixed with them. He took a step towards you slightly.

"Pl's'.. T'll m' wh'ts wr'ng..." He muttered softly, reaching forward slightly for you. If you'd have looked you'd have seen the flash of fear and worry across his face as you moved away from his touch.

"J-just stop Ber..." You looked away, stepping back and  turning your head softly from him, looking away. He only stepped forwards a little, trying to keep you under the umbrella. He wanted you safe. Dry.  Warm. But that was all a lie, a shot of cream in the bitter coffee he was trying to force feed down your throat.

"Wh'a 're y'u t'lki'ng 'b'ut...?" He froze. You could feel your heart hammering in your chest, your hands shaking by your sides, and your legs twitching in the need to run away from this situation. It made you sick to your core. The way e could lie to your face as if you didn't just see him with that woman.

You scoffed softly and turned away, sneering softly in distaste at your own heart.

"Don't do this Ber. Don't lie. Go back to your... 'lady friend'." You twanged in pain as you said the words.

Behind you, you heard the clatter of the umbrella on the floor, the metal colliding with the wet cobblestones on the boulevard. All this came seconds before large, warm arms wrapped around your frame from behind. You froze, a red blush covering  your cheeks as you realised who it was. You struggled a little, weakly.

You gave up after a while, tears running down your cheeks as he turned you around, pulling you to his chest. You held to him, sobs wracking your body as you gripped the front of his shirt.

"You I-idiot! I h-hate you!" You cried out, sobs wracking your chest. You r threats were empty, your words weak. He simply held you tighter.

"I kn'w."

"A-And you're insensitive and horrible!"

"I kn'w."

"And you never care about anyone but yourself! You piss me off!"

"I kn'w..."

You hiccoughed softly, and hid your face in his shoulder, biting your lip softly.

"A-and I l-love you." You murmured, losing the earlier strength. He froze, and you felt his arms tense around you. You nibbled on your lower pink flesh, knowing that you'd messed up now. You started to move back, knowing that you should leave.

His arms constricted around you, pulling you closer to him than before as his face dipped down to bury himself in your hair. You paused, and felt as his hot breath brushed against your neck and face.

"G'd y'u d'n't kn'w h'w l'ng I'v' w'ted t' h'r th't..."He murmured, nuzzling you softly as your hands tightened their grip on the front of his shirt. You grinned a little. The rained poured down on the top of you both, and yu pulled back very slightly to look up at him.

"Y-You mean....y-you..?" The words barely left your lips, the hope bubbling and boiling in your chest no matter how much you tried to supress it. As you knew from your college science lessons, pressure only makes a reaction faster. So this really didn't help in any way.

"Ja..." He murmured, cupping your cheek and brushing some rain from the soft skin with his thumb. He pushed a few strands of the wet hair behind your ear. His words came out trapped in breaths of smoke from the cold air around you.

"Jag älsker dig..."