Aurora Borealis. ~(Iceland)

To my Request-ee, Thebluedemon ~!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aurora Borealis. ~(Iceland)

You stared at the sky, wondering how this place was so unpopular. Sure it was a little cold, but it was absolutely stunning. Plenty of tree's and mountain ranges and wildlife. Geysers and other natural wonders could be found galore here.

You fall backwards onto your back, and get a full view of the night sky above you. The stars twinkle in the sky, looking like diamonds in a dark room. You sigh and just stare at the one constellation, not knowing what it was called.

A hand points in the air from next to you, and you jump slightly. Looking over, there sat a man in a brown jacket, a white shirt underneath, and a bowish thing around the collar. It was strange, yet somehow showed off his masculine beauty.

"Ursula major..." He said quietly. You look up, back at the stars, and look at the constellation, remembering it for later.

"T-Thanks...." You whisper shyly, almost hoping that he didn't hear. You were never good in social situations. He looks over to you, and you to him, both your eyes glowing. His a pale violet, and yours a _____(e/c)__________.

He brushes a strand of hair out the way of your face, and you blush. The touch of his warm fingers against the cold night make goosebumps on your skin where he touched. You shiver slight, not yet used to the cold, and try to escape the hypnotised state his eyes had put you in. However, you just couldn't find it in you to look away.

He smiles and puts his arm around your shoulder, sharing half his jacket with you noticing your shiver. You watch him as he points out lots of different constellations. You weren't listening, all that mattered was the angle in front of you.

His skin almost glows in the light of the moon, and his eyes shone happily. His body language was relaxed but protective, holding his arm around your waist in a safety insuring manner. You smile and snuggle into his side, and start to drift off.

By now he had stopped talking about stars, and was simply stroking your hair and kissing your forehead, still sharing the jacket to keep you from getting cold. You slowly drift out of consciousness, but you know one thing. You would never separate from this man ever, at any costs. Not even the world could tear you two apart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For my awesome request-ee, Thebluedemon ~!!!