Everyone makes mistakes. ~(2P!Japan)

For Undertakersaprentice ~! For askign so nicely~! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone makes mistakes. ~(2P!Japan)

You stumble slightly as something, or in this case someone, wraps their arms around your body and.... gropes you... front parts...

"WOO! I rearry rike these, ______-chan~!" Japan cheered from behind you, right next to your ear. Your eyes widen, and you blush furiously.

"N-Nihon-kun?! Nante za jikgoku?!?!" You shout, pulling his hands from your chest and putting them to his sides. You cross your arms and watch him carefully incase he tried to do anything suspicious again. He simply pouted and gave the puppy dog eyes which he knew you couldn't resist. You keep my eyes averted, and stare at a crack in the floor. Oh wow, this is such and interesting crack, with all it's differentness to all the other cracks in the world....

He quickly steps forward and presses you against a tree, and you blush as you were caught between the bark and his toned chest. You could feel his muscles through the tight jacket he was wearing. You try to push him away as he holds you there tight.

"Now now, ______-chan, be more careful." He teases, looking straight into your eyes, "You almost got hit my that bike."

You couldn't for a single word. Since when did Japan care for your saftey? You decided to ask him.

"Since when did you care about my saftey...?" It came out as almost a whisper.

His face lost the joking look and was replaced with a caring one. His eyes went back to their normal way, and for once in 2 years he reminded you of the Japan you used to know.

"Oh..... _____________-chan.... I always cared..... and I always will......" He tells you quietly and calmly. You blink, stunned that this Japan was still in there. You thought he had withered away when this manical version of itself shown it's face. But just for this moment, the old Japan was back.

"And how can you prove that?" You ask, hoping he would do what you want. He smiles slightly, and leans down towards your lips. He makes the smallest gap between them before whispering.

"Is this proof enough...?"

Your lips connected, and he gently kissed you. The kiss was not what you expected. You though he would be rough or forcefull, yet he was gentle and didn't push it too far. He pulls back slightly, and puts his mouth by your ear. Staying completely still, you wait for him to tell you whatever he was going to. Something grabs your chest, and odly enough they felt like hands.

"Mine....." He whispers, giggling.

By the end of the day, he might have a black eye. But he loves ou, and he knows that you love him back, so that was all that really mattered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the request-ee, Undertakersaprentice :D I hope it doesn't suck too much XD

Foreighness dictionary~!

Nihon = Japan

Nante za Jigoku = what the hell