Is it working? - Prussia

ITS YA BOI

WRITIERS BLOCK PENIS

WHATS GOOD

*dabs with the innumerous paperwork i have from University* 

eNd My LiFe

Warnings: uh..... maybe swearing? Idk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it working?..

I sat on the floor of my apartment. The air was cool, not so cold as to cause concern but you could tell it was winter. My arms wrapped around my knees as I pulled them up to my chest. The grey, faux wood door to the entrance of my small, yet homely, apartment was solid against my back. My spine certainly didn't appreciate it.

"Just let me in, Frau." Came the thick Prussian accent from the other side. A smile touched my lips, and my head tilted back to lean against the panel with a soft thud. After a moments pause, I let my eyes close as I heard him do the same.

"Why should I?" I asked, my tone quite clearly laced thick with the playfulness in my heart. It was also quite easy to hear him splutter and try and come up with a reason for me to allow him entry to my apartment. Now, don't get me wrong, I had nothing against letting Gilbert enter my apartment. It wasn't messy, there was nothing questionable laying around, and I had even made a pitcher of coffee in preparation for this moment. I knew he would knock. 

But that didn't mean I couldn't have my fun.

"Frauuuuuuu" He whined, shifting slightly from the other side. I chuckled in a breath, silently standing from my position. "Bitteeeeeee, I just want to come in--"

His complaint was cut short as I opened the door. He fell back, landing with his head by my feet, flat out on the floor. 

I looked down at him with a raised eyebrow, an amused smirk on my face.

"Hello." I chimed, so pure an innocent with the intent behind it. Those rose red eyes travelled slowly, from my eyes to my (under)bust, and then to my groin, where he had the perfect shot of my underwear.

"Hallo~~" He grinned defiantly, eyebrows wiggling. It was almost immediate as the colour tinted my cheeks in embarrassment, and I lightly nudged his should with my foot. I rolled my eyes, walking away from the door and letting go of the panel.

"Whatever Gil. Are you coming in or not?"

THUNK.

"Ow!!Hey, frau not cool!!"

--

I held the warm mug of coffee in my hands, leaning my hips back against the kitchen counter as Gilbert sat at the table, watching me as his one, larger hand held his mug. 

"Well, the last attempt certainly didn't work, hm Kleine schatz~" That trademark grin spread over his lips, and I felt my stomach twist slightly as I huffed at the nickname.

"I told you not to call me that...!" I whined softly, my cheeks puffing out with my embarrassment slightly. His token, pitchy laugh run out in my kitchen, and even the sound of that almost raspy, self-indulged cackle brought a smile to my face.

"But you're right." I confirmed, "It didn't work... we'll have to think of something else." 

Maybe I should explain.

I moved into this apartment block in Berlin almost a year ago. When I came, my German was a little rusty, so naturally, the first thing I did to brush up was going to the nearest bar and getting absolutely bladdered. This Albino nerd finds me, and we just clicked straight away. As I soon found out, I live only a few doors down from his brother's apartment, Ludwig Beilschmidt, to the left as you left my 'fire safety door'. And it also just happened to be convenient that this mans love interest lived one door down in the opposite direction, the bubbly and yet somehow entirely oblivious-to-romantic-advances Feliciano Vargas.