Chapter 10

A/N - Finally on the 10th chapter! To be honest, I did not think this fanfic would be that long!😅 But I'm not stopping until I'm finished so whatever!

~

Leya's POV:

I giggled and typed away at my phone as I walked to my last class of the day. "So, I take it you got along with Luka well?" Alya asked, as I turned my head and saw her peeking over my shoulder.

"Gah!" I jumped about a foot in the air, and pushed her playfully. "Why do you love scaring me so much, Alya?"

"Because it's funny!" She chuckled as I stuffed my phone back into my rucksack. "But seriously, you and Luka are friends, now?"

"I guess," I shrugged. "I went over to Juleka's last week, and she wasn't there, but he was. We actually have a lot in common." Alya fixed me with a...very suggestive smirk. "Speaking of people not being here, where's Mari?" I questioned, quickly changing the subject.

"She said she was talking to Madam Bustier about something." Alya replied, before waving at an approaching Marinette.

"Hey, Mari. We need to talk." Alya said to her, before abruptly pulling her away. That was weird. Shaking it off as best friend stuff, I continued heading to my class.

Alya's POV:

I pulled Mari behind the stairs in a hurry, giving her a look that stopped her confused protesting.

"What, Alya? We're going to be late for class!" She exclaimed when we got there.

"Mari, this is important! I think Leya has a crush on Luka." I said, and I instantly had her full attention.

"What?"

"Yeah, and we have got to set them up." Marinette immediately burst out laughing. "Us? Set her up? You're asking the girl that can't even say a full sentence to her crush without marring every word!" Rolling my eyes, I responded,

"But you don't like Luka! We can totally make this work! And you know, if we don't then you've got to confess to Adrien before she takes him instead."

"What are you talking about, Alya?" Marinette's questioned, her face a volcano.

"Oh please, we both saw the way he looked at her that day she first came without her glasses. If you confess before his feelings grow, then he won't be so blinded that he'll miss how much you two would work!" Marinette was in deep thought.

"Okay. Let's do this."

"Yes!" I cheered gleefully.