Chapter 18

*Yes, i know i used this poem in chapter 12, but it was too fitting not to put here 😂*

Leya's POV:
"Hey, Luka!" I greeted as I poked my head into his room. He was standing in front of his pick collection, and turned around when he heard my voice, smiling.
"Hi, pink." He sat down on his bed, crossing his legs as usual, and i sat down next to him. "Glad to see you're okay!"
"Yeah, I'm fine, thankfully. I texted Marinette and she said she's okay, too." I added, and he chuckled fiddling with his hands. I squinted my eyes suspiciously. Luka never acted nervous.
"Okay, what's up with you?"

"I, um...I actually texted you cause I wanted to talk to you about something." I looked at him expectantly, and he finally looked up at me, running a hand through his hair.

"Leya...I love you."

Mari's POV:
"Adrien?"
Yep. It was him. The last person I wanted to see right now.

"Marinette, are you okay?" He asked, panting slightly. My mouth opened and closed as i gaped like a fish, then slowly i nodded. He exhaled and smiled,
"Listen...can i come in?" He asked shyly, and because my brain is dumb and soft i said yes. I knew by now i should've been blocking him out in any way possible, but i still kinda had hope. Curse my indecisiveness.

Opening the door for Mr. Heartbreaker, I closed it behind him and crossed my arms, trying to look uninterested.
"Marinette..." Adrien started, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.
"I love you."

...

"What?"

"...I'm really sorry about the letter. It-it wasn't for you."
"Pssh, Adrien stop joking around. If the letter wasn't for me then who else could it be-"
"It was for Leya, okay?" Adrien burst out, and instantly shut up. Come again?
"Leya gave me your note," he continued, "and it wasn't signed. So i just assumed it was from her. I don't love Leya, because i love you!"

I was speechless. The guy that I'd been in love with for the past 2 years liked me too? That's normally not how life worked.
Before I knew what was happening, Adrien touched my cheek, and my eyes widened as he captured me with a kiss.

No way!

Leya's POV:
"...You love me?" I stuttered, my face growing hot. Luka nodded, and then continued,
"Ever since i first met you, I feel like you're the note that's been missing my whole life. And, when i found you, my music was finally perfect. I love your smile, i love the way you wrinkle your nose when you're disgusted, i love how much you like making people happy, i just love everything about you. And it's fine if you don't love me back, but i just wanted you to know that."

"...Luka?"
Putting my hands on his cheeks, i smiled and gave him a peck on the lips.
"I love you too you big baby."

All concern washed off Luka's face as he grinned, pulling me back into another kiss.

Finally.