Chapter 5 1/2

Leya's POV:

"Okay, Nino, so we can play these. They're some of Juleka's favourite songs." I showed Nino my phone screen, with a list of songs.

"Cool. I'd better plan out where to put my equipment." He tipped his cap to me before moving to get a big box on the ship's desk. There was a bustle of students from our class, all planning for Juleka's party next week in advance. I walked towards where Marinette and Alya were talking quietly.

"Hey, do you think Kitty Section could perform at the end?" Alya asked. I snapped my fingers excitedly.

"Brilliance!"

"You'd better go tell Luka about it."

"Who's Luka?" I inquired. Suddenly, they both stared at me.

"Have we not introduced you to him?" Alya asked frantically, practically a screech.

"Umm....no." I said. "Again, who's Luka?"

"He's Juleka's brother." Marinette said, gesturing to the door leading down to the hull. He's probably in his room.

"Well, I'll go introduce myself, and tell him about Kitty Section." I responded, and walked off, determined. As I went down the steps into the lower cabin, I walked into a room that seemed to lead to all the others. Turning to my right, I was slightly startled to see a boy sitting on the bed there, with a guitar in his hands. He looked up at me through his blue ombre hair, curiously.

"Uh, hi!" I waved at him sheepishly. "Are...Are you Luka, by any chance?" The boy smiled at me coyly, before replying,

"Maybe."