Chapter 16

A/N: Wattpad won't let me put the video for the song. You guys can search it up on your own to play the song if you want. 😊

"Love, love, love, love in my heart.
I want to walk this road with you forever."
I Wanna Say to You - Suzy

New Year, a holiday that everyone look forward to. It marks another year of Earth revolve around the Sun. A new hope for a better year. To leave behind all the negativities and start fresh again. To abandon all the sadness and wishing for happiness.

For the Royal Family, it means family vacation. It's a tradition for the family to go on vacation for a week. During this time, they can temporarily put behind most of their duties (except urgent matters) and spend time together.
Every year, the family would go to a skiing resort on Delphina mountain. Since the 19th century, the King at the time loved to ski at this mountain. Thus, he decided to build a vacation house on the mountain. Then, he allowed one of his close friends, who had the biggest company in hospitality business, to build a resort. The King wanted to share the beauty of this mountain to his citizens and not just reserved only for the Royal Family. Therefore, Delphina had became a famous place for people to come and enjoy its breathtaking scenery.

From then on, the Royal Family come here on New Year for their family vacation. The special thing about the vacation is there will be absolutely no reporters allowed to the resort. The family can fully enjoy the vacation.
The vacation house is a three-stories villa, located on the east side of the mountain. It has been remodeled 3 times by famous architects and interior designers. King Tan Suttirat just ordered it to be remolded last year; therefore, the villa is new and modern. It is equipped with the most current technology. The path from the gate leading into the house is surrounded by native pine trees of the mountain. In front of the villa is a beautiful water fountain. The villa is decorated warmly, giving off a cozy feeling of home. The living room is a wide area with wall-sized glass door looking out to a big jacuzzi outside, out to the woods. The villa was building facing the east; thus, in the early morning, the sun colors the living room with its golden rays. The center of the room is a half moon shaped sofa and coffee table. The sofa is faced to the right wall, where it holds a 75-inch TV. Below the TV is a fireplace. Despite the modern design. The fireplace is the oldest piece of the villa. It is the heart of the villa, where the family gathers after dinner for quality family time. The kitchen and dining area is located to the left of the living room. All the bedrooms are on the second floor. The third floor is a big entertainment room.

At the left side of the villa is a guest house. There is a path that connect the villa to this guest house from the dining room. The purpose of this guest house is for the current partner of the Prince or Princess. The Royal Family strictly prohibits any partner, who is not officially married into the Royal Family, to sleep under the same roof with the Prince/Princess. Therefore, the partner of the Prince/Princess must leave the villa, the latest, at midnight. (Except the one time when Earth and Kao were stuck at the military base).

This year, both the Princes of Alethea invited their boyfriends to the vacation. Both Kao and Ohm gladly accepted the invitation to spend time with their loved ones on New Year.

On New Year Eve, the Royal Family and Kao arrived early. They settled into their rooms and then went out to watch the firework together. It's another tradition that the Royal Family host the firework at the resort. The firework is always livestream from news channels and broadcast to the whole country.

The next day, after a good breakfast together, they headed out to ski. Fluke felt so lonely by himself without Ohm. He had to witnessed his parents along with KaoEarth being lovey-dovey. He could not wait for Ohm to come. Sadly, the said man had to work and won't get out until late afternoon the next day. Then, it would take 4 hours by car from the capital to Delphina. Ohm probably won't arrive till late at night. Fluke has to suffer this loneliness in this pink atmosphere around him for 2 days. He is seriously sulking. He can't do anything except keep on skiing to pass by the day. His parents and his brothers are already off somewhere by themselves.