Prologue

"Today is a historical day for Alethea. King Tan Satay Suttirat has legalized same-sex marriage. Alethea is the first country in the world to take such a big step to equality for everyone. Many people think that the reason for such step is no other than the King's sons, Crown Prince Earth and Prince Fluke. Last year, the two Princes announced that they are homosexual and gave a big shock to the country. However, despite many negativities directed toward the Royal Family, majority citizens are expressing their love and support for the Royal Family. As you can see behind me, many people gathered in front of the Royal Palace..."
Click!
"Disgusting!" The man gritted his teeth after he turned off the TV, cutting off the only light source in the room.
In the darkness, eyes like hawk are staring straight ahead. It was such a shameful day for him. He is angry that this prosperous country is turning into a breeding ground for sick gay bastards. Equality? Love? Happy? What is the point for those disgusting and abnormal people? They need to be punished instead of shamelessly celebrating out there. Slowly, he turns his chair to face the window. He takes out his phone and texts to an saved number.
"Gather a meeting. We are starting our plan!"