Chapter 4

Note: Short chapter. OhmFluke only.

"There are so many things I want to ask. Actually, I am curious everything about you... Let's start the interview"
Interview - Eric Nam

Fluke has been in the hospital for four days. He slept most of the time for 3 days. His body needed the rest, too much pain to be awake. Today, he felt better. His family visited him whenever they can. He knew they are busy; thus, he doesn't expect seeing them much. His best friend, Prem, is busy in Paris doing his fashion show. Thus, he could only text Prem when he was awake.

Fluke have just finished his breakfast. He was about to catch up on his favorite K-drama, Hotel Del Luna, when he heard his personal security guard says "Your Highness, Dr. Thitiwat is coming in to check up." Upon hearing this, Fluke quickly fixes his hair a little bit. He doesn't know why he doesn't want to look messy in front of the Doctor. However, he blames the fact that he is a Prince; thus, he have to look best in front of others, right? Although, an hour ago, he didn't care much about how he looked in front of the nurse.

"Come in." Fluke says at last.

The door slowly opens and Ohm walks in, wearing his usual blue scrub along with his white coat and stethoscope. Fluke had not seen Ohm the last few days because he was sleeping every time the doctor came in to check on him. Today, Ohm looks handsome like the first time they met.

"Good morning, Your Highness! How are you feeling today?" Ohm gives his respect to the Prince and asks.
"Hi! Just call me Fluke is alright. You don't have to be so formal when it is just us. I'm feeling ok today. How are you?" Fluke shyly smiles and replies to Ohm. Although, Ohm's tone only mean business; yet, Fluke could not help but like his deep voice. It gives him this soothing feeling and he just wants to hear the other talk more.
"I'm doing well. Let me check up on you real quick." Ohm quickly comes over to Fluke's side and does his work. The whole time, Fluke keeps staring at his doctor. He loves the fact that they are so close at the moment and he can observe the other more. The more he looks, the more he realizes Ohm is even more handsome up close. His expressionless face is manly and attractive. He pretty sure Ohm could hear his heart races. He tries to calm it down but to no use at all.
"Your Highness... ah... I mean Fluke. You are recovering pretty good. I can see your bloodwork is better every day. Pretty soon, you will be out of here in no time. Do you have any question for me?" Ohm is content on Fluke's recovery. As a doctor, the happiest feeling is his patient recovering well.
"Why are you so handsome?" Fluke blurts out when he heard Ohm's finished talking. The question almost gave Fluke a heart attack. He could not believe he spoke his thought. He wants to run away from this room as fast as he can, run away from this embarrassment.
Ohm, on the other hand, wasn't shock at the question. He is used to this kind of compliment. Almost all his life, girls and boys admire him for his look. However, Fluke's expression is amusing to him. Fluke's face changes from pale to pink to crimson red as he is processing the situation. Ohm could not help but chuckle at Fluke's reaction.
"I guess I'm lucky to have my parent's best genes. Well then, excuse me Fluke. I'm going to make my round now. I will see you later." Ohm gives Fluke a small smile and leaves the room, leaving Fluke by himself.

When Ohm left, he buries his head in the blanket and curses to himself. Since all his dating life, he hasn't give anyone compliments. All his ex-boyfriends are not ugly, they were not spectacular in his mind. This is the first time someone's appearance could attract him like this. Fluke is not the type to date a person based on their look. After all, he grew up in a royal setting. He knew better than to look only at someone's appearance. Tons of people tries to impress him with their looks and smiles, but gossip about him behind his back. He doesn't trust anyone anymore.
However, Ohm just simply attracts Fluke in a way that he doesn't understand. Not yet. Perhaps, this is why Fluke wants to know more about his doctor. He really wants to figure out what is in the other person that makes him like this. Fluke has decided to find the answer to his question.

Therefore, for the next few days, he kept on asking Ohm's personal question after the check up. From his hobby, favorite movies and songs, favorite foods, places he wants to travel, etc. When Fluke ran out of questions to ask Ohm. He starts to talk about himself, answering questions that he have asked Ohm. The funny thing is Ohm doesn't mind Fluke's personal questions at all. At first, he just answered it because he felt like he couldn't just not answer the prince. But, every time he answered a question. Fluke would smile from ear-to-ear like he was really content with the answer. Ohm thought his smile is really bright and it brought a warm feeling to his heart. He would not mind to see this smile all the time.

Outside, the weather is getting cooler as fall deepens. However, in the Second Prince of Alethea's hospital room, it's getting warmer as two people are getting to know each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: I'm sorry if this chapter is so cheesy.
Thank you for everyone support! It gives me more confident. Love you guys! 😘