Act VI

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Previously

When I get back I see her in nothing but one my hoodies asleep. Her bra still on the floor along with her shirt. Fuck that looks hot I knew she probably finshed herself off. I'm sorry but this way you won't be the only UA spy and if there is a rumor or they get close we can throw him under the bus insead of you. Next time you won't have to finsh yourself either I'll gladly do it for you. Sleeping next to her and making our dream come true this is the best part of my life. For once this fucked up world is givving me what I want.

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Your POV

I wake up to a different smell, opening my e/c eyes to find a celing that doesn't look like my own. Oh that's right I joined the LOV last night and sealed my fate. I start to go over last nights excursions in my head and remember me and Shigaraki. However, what stands out to me is not that we almost did that it's that my brother, Keigo Takiami the infamous go lucky guy, tried to kill me.

I start to cry again in the last 24 hours I have done more crying than I have in my entire life. What went wrong? Did I do something? Wait did he hear me and Dabi? I know I was not suppose to tell anyone about the Yin thing but I thought that was for my own good.

I walk out of the room down the hall to what looks like the kitchen. Along the walls was a stove, fridge, and everthing else you need inculding alot of knifes. I walk over to the knifes and take a small one for my later use.

"(Y/N) I have a surpise. Oh and I want some of your blood." She said the last part like a weeb when a new item of there favorite came out.

"Oh really, I hope it's good I'm having a shit day. If your surprise can cure it you can have a little." Her face just lit up. Toga is a pretty basic person only four colors blue, black, orange, and red. Her greed for blood is almost as brite as her red and that is scary. I get dressed in my ragged pants and one of Shig's hoodies that look like hell. She then starts to walk a little basiclly asking me to come with her.

As we walk into a room I instatly cover my nose from the stentch of blood. Not fresh blood old blood. This is probably there interagation room. Since they're villians they can't just ask. No they gotta go make a mess. There was chains on the wall hooked into the wall itself, and it didn't look like you get out easily. Two gates one on the far end and one a little bit from us. Anyone could tell what this bassment was used for. "You brought me to a torture chamber. Yeah I'm kinky but damn I'm trying to get someone." I say with my hand on the back of my head remembering the challenge I made to my self last night. We continue to walk to a room on the far side. I feel something cold on my wrists.

"Sorry Shiggy said I have to do this." With that she put the quirk cancelation cuffs on my writs

Toga gets a key and unlocks the door.
I look in the room and see Dabi, Shigaraki, and my brother. I instantly feel anger, sadness, and worry. Anger for trying to kill me, sadness for the betrayal that was inflicted, and worry for him being here in general.

"What is that chicken doing here doesn't he have chicken nuggets to eat." I say in a strong but brittle voice. Tears in my eyes that threaten to come out but my willingness to keep them in. Shigaraki looks at me with pained eyes so does Dabi. Kei looks at me with the eyes that says 'I'm sorry I didn't mean too' that line you say to your lover when you cheat; In this case trying to kill your fucking sister.

The next thing I know I have my hand around my brother's neck choking him till he can no longer breathe. Doesn't it feel good to let loose and be you. Be the villian you want to be. Be what you are meant to be. I let go of my brother just before he passes out and just walked to the wall and put a foot on it leaning on it arms in frount of me due to the cuffs. That voice is right it feels right to let go. Maybe I just will let go completly and utterly.

I pull up a chair sit down and think what to say for a second. "*sigh* Okay you can speak 'Hawks' but just please say the truth. I don't want an exuse." Shig walks up to me and puts his hands on my sholders, and for some reason it's weirdly compfy.
Kei takes a deep breathe looks up starts to talk but instantly shuts up.

"I came back from getting chicken and when I did I seen you and Dabi talking about you quirk. I made a mistake please sis come back. Your my sister I don't want you to go away." He is acting broken but his eyes. They are saying something totally different, confusion. "I called the Heros Association and they said to bring you in by any means necessary. You don't understand they said that if they found you they would kill b... you." So if he didn't get me they were going to kill both of us, that ass tried to cover up what he said.

The grip that Shig had on my sholders tightined when he relized what he was going to say. Dabi just walks back a bit like someone just slapped him. I can tell on his face betrayal, shock, and pity. "Yeah I bet kill you maybe, but me no they wouldn't my quirk is to useful. So this is your reason for having orange, the greed for staying alive. You would sell out your own sister for yourself." My tears threaten to come out of my eyes.

"Your free to leave but Kuri if you could would take care of it. By the way I will be a hero for my step father not you. Mr. Loss of Chapstick where is the exit." He instally catches on to my plan and points to Kuri, Dabi, and Toga also catch on and help sell it.

"Really I can't keep my new toy~." Shig fliches and starts to scratch his neck when she says toy.

"Really I'm not killing this one. Well lucky you. You can live for now little mouse~." Fucking I swear if you blow this were both fucked. Dabi your lucky I'm not allowed to kill you right now. Shig walks up to and grabs the neck-line of the hoodie with all five fingers and leaves it a pile of dust. Toga walks up to me I feel a sharp pain my my stomach then the world goes black.

Tomura POV

I instantly understood what her plan was. Act like she didn't just join the LOV and sneak into the UA and become a spy. It's a smart plan but how guilible can chicken brain be we have to do something to her to sell this idea.

"Really I can't keep my new toy~." The way she said toy aggravated me I start to scratch my neck and remeber the way she said 'Master~'. No this is not the time to get this way. I have to make sure her plan succeeds. I look at the condition she's in, bags under her eyes and in ragged dirty clothes and a burise from tripping.

Yeah I can sell this. I just have to somehow singal Toga to stab her and take some of her blood, and Dabi to just be Dabi.
"Really I'm not killing this one. Well lucky you. You can live for now little mouse~." Damn it he's going to blow this. I scratch my neck at the plan that I thought of.

I grab the neck line of my hoodie that's she's wearing she might look hot like that but she would look hotter if she didn't have it. The hoodie just crumbles to dust. That gives Toga what she needs, she stabs her I want to go over to her and see if she is okay but I don't. This is what she wanted I hope.

"Kuri take care of Hawks. You really are a villian selling out your own sister for your own good. Welcome to the League of Villians." I wish I didn't need this fucking chicken cause if I didn't I would have killed him just for touching her. I don't care who he is to her, she is and forever will be mine. I have to keep my cool, for Y/N I have to keep my cool. Not to mention I have to talk about the past with her now that she is on our side, but that is a converstion for another day.

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

This is one of my shortest chapters I think.

Hope you liked it comment some stuff to make me laugh. No like for real I need a good laugh.