Act XI

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Previously:

"Yes is there something I can help you with." She looks up and down at Shig holding a letter in his hand. In the corner of said letter it read 'UA Academy'. "I take it that's for me." He shakes his head yes. (Y/N) moves out from the doorway inviting him in. Letter in hand she just stares at it, scared. Scared that she could find out she has to act again, scared that she will have to see her brother again. She reads the letter a sad look on her face but happy because she could finally be of use to Shig and Dabi.

"Well looks like you got another spy, Boss~"

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

At that one line throws Shig into a state of internal termoil. Is he suppose to let the love of his life in the line of fire or would he waste a perfectly good spy? He has the other one but will that person bail? If that happens the whole plan falls through so he needs another spy but he doesn't want that to be you. He doesn't know what to do anymore.

"Looks like I got into class 1-A. That would mean better info for you right?" (Y/N) sees the troubled face. It might not be very visible but if your observant enough you could tell. You take his hand from his neck trying to calm his scratching and erratic thinking. "Hey I can take care of myself anyway I'm just a pawn for you to move I'm not that important. Nothing for you to harm your self over, yeah."

Why would that that go through your head. First you treat me like that then you say your just a pawn? Can you not remember? I know I'm not perfect but if I could make you mine and only mine. You should be my toy and only mine. Fuck I don't want you to be my pawn I want you to be my fucking lover. Not just for a good fuck either. I want the passion behind it. This was our dream please just remember. What he would give to be able to say that aloud. Too bad his pride won't allow it. "Yes it will help alot more. Just don't fucking disappoint me, toy." He curses himself in his head for not being able to say the truth as he walks out of your room. He should have said that your not a pawn but he just couldn't. He's loosing his mind slowly but surly.

As the night comes to a close you think of the "brother" that you might have to see. Making you think what you could have possibly done wrong. Where did shit hit the fan? Was it the night Dabi came over? You try to leave the topic alone focusing on sleeping for tommorow the first day of toruter I mean school at UA.

"Hey Tenko, guess what you won't belive this." The younger Y/N just looks up at the man covered up by a black hoodie. The smell of blood covering him. "I got my quirks today. Mommy said that I'm special to have two quirks." She holds her cotton candy with a shining smile face. Her white teeth showing, eyes that have never seen someone die, as a whole she is completly pure. She has yet to see the ugliness of the world and he wants it to stay that way. You were one of the only people that seen him as a human. Somone who didn't run because of his quirk. 

"Oh yeah, mind telling me maybe you could even beat me." Of course he was just messing with her. Over the year and a half that they knew eachother he found something. He thought at first it was just brotherly sisterly love. When you are forced to grow up in this ugly world your emotions also grow you could be eleven and have the mindset of a forty year old.

She turns into a little boy but with the same hair length and color. "It's cool ain't it. You wanna know somthing else? You have an aura now. It's so pretty. Black, light green, green, blue, red, yellow, and orange. Mommy said I have the blackest color she's ever seen. When I went to the doctor people made fun of me. They said I was weird, do you think I'm weird?" It didn't matter to him that you said his aura with some kind of logic his aura is still apart of him. His face turned beat red at the thought of you indirectly calling him pretty.

"No I don't think it's weird. I have to get back to Master so next week this place same time ok be safe." A smile graces the older males lips as he quietly says. "Even though you don't know what it means I love you and I always will N/N" He walks off with you wondering what the last part he said. The saddest part is you will never know what Tenko said till you find him once more.

"Y/N Y/N wakey wakey eggs and bakey. Come one its your first day at UA! Oh and I lost the blood that you gave me can I have some more." You wake up to a very loud Toga screaming in your ear. When you deiced to just lay there for a few minutes she just takes the blankets off you and proceeded to run down the hall with them.

"Toga I need that back! Come on Toga please give me my blankets back its cold" It comes out as a husky manily voice but still able to understand. As you chase Toga down the halls you run into a solid warm wall. "You wanna know what nevermind I found one!" Still half asleep you drag the overly warm thing to your bed to lay down. One thing you didn't know was this 'overly-warm-object' was Dabi and he had just woken up. Was he about to pass up some cuddling time with you? I think not.

Three minutes pass with a knock at the door. Dabi goes to answer the door to leave you cold with no blankets and no natural heater. It doesn't help that your shirt was off. Since it's more easier to be a boy you choose to stay one most of the time. Avoids being ran into from the fact that people can't see you.

Dabi meets an angry Tomura Shigaraki. After explaining what happened they both wondered what would have happened if he was anyone else. Would you have done the same thing? "Get up (Y/N) it's your first day. Breakfast is down stairs. When you get back we can all go swimming maybe or we can have a little party your choice." (Y/N) shot up at the word party and he quickly got dressed in the normal UA uniform expect the blazer. They notice you shot up at party then Tomura had an idea on a party.

Tomura walks up behind you arms wrapping around your waist and you sink into him leaning some of your weight on him. "You know you really look good in that but you would look better without it. Good luck don't get caught have Kuri send you there." He gets even closer as you can feel his breathe on your ear. "Be good toy~ or else." Your face blushes trying to imagne what kind of punshiments he would have for you.

Would he tie you up? Would he degrade you stepping on the pride that you oh so held dear? How would his face look like while he was competly and utterly dominating you? You seen it once and you wanna see it again. Trying to get that out of your head cause that is not what you need right now. Reaching you arm around the back of his neck with your back still to his front giving him a sweet but passionate kiss.

"Be a good boy, yeah and wait for me." You say trying to out wit the him in this contest. Dabi sees this and learns something very important. You are not like your brother while he was vanilla and didn't like that kind of thing, you so very much did. He doesn't have to hold back he can be himself both in private and in public.

He takes a leap of faith and does something that would catch anyone off gaurd, he kisses you. Sandwitched between Tomura and Dabi and for some reason you have no problem with it. At first it was simple but then when you kissed back it got more and more heated. As if he is testing the water of how far he could go without you getting mad at him. Tomura joins in on the mix biting and nipping at your neck leaving hickeys to show everyone you had someone who claimed you.

Dabi pulled back bitting on your bottom lip dragging it out when he finally let go of your lip a sting of sliva was the only thing conecting the both of you. When you moaned he knew for certain he wasn't messing with someone like your brother. When he takes back his hands, his big warm hands, you realize you need to leave before this gets anymore exciting.

"Well then I expect both of you at the party waiting for me and be good or else~." Walking to Kuri telling him what Tomura told you to and leaving to your first day of he... I mean school. "Goddamn it I deserve a grammy with all this acting. Time to play 'hero' god I feel like I'm four."

Back at the hide out a burned chicken nugget and scratch-alot were having a very intense argument.

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Boom double update. The reader(you) will take Yuuga Aoyama's place so he will not be in this stroy. If you're a fan I'm sorry not sorry gotta make room. I made sure to check but he was placed in Seat No. 1 so looks like your #1. Good day have fun not to much tho.