Act I

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Your POV

     "Mhm" I groned as I awoke from the nights slumber. I could see that the sun has just now decided to grace us with its presentce. The clouds were a beautiful color blue on the dark side and a pink hue to the other like one was good and one was bad. I could its almost as if I could taste the smell of the dew from the outside, beautiful white rose flowers outside my window. I felt a very cold draft from underneath my (F/C) PJs the black curtins  blew in. I must have frogot to close the window last night damn it (Y/N) for someone trying to be a hero you aren't very smart.

I walk out of my room past the mohagony door I remebering its the entrance exam at UA, the best school for heros in Japan today. True I wasn't born in Japan I was born in America. Half American and half Japanese. Today just isnt my day huh first the window and now I forgot it's  exam day. I need to get my sleep schelduel right, damn anime I blame you.

I open the cabnets to get the dog food that I put there. I hear the scuring of my dog's paws on the hard wood floors. No matter how long I have lived here I could never understand or even fathom for that matter how she doesn't just get used to it already, but no she looks like she's skating on ice.

"Umm, I guess I could make omlets," I mumble. I took a deep brethe "Brother, you want omelts! No more fucking chicken it's not that i don't love it but come on its an every day three times a day thing!" I stand there for a good three to five mintues waiting for a "Hai hai don't get your feather in a twist" or something stuiped like that. I know he didn't have work he watched anime with me. We got to finsh Yuri On Ice!!! so I know he didn't have work maybe they called him in, yeah. Where could that stuiped bird I call a brother went.

I walk up the stairs to the master bedroom a.k.a his room. We argued for a good two hours on who would get that room but he said "Hey you know I wings right have you seen the shower its bigger, not to metion I am older. I'm 19 your only what 12 13." What got on my nerves is that he forgot his sisters age.

Before I even relize it I'm at his door. *knock knock* "Kei! Wake the fuck up we got somewhere to be, hoes to fuck, and ass to kick" For about two mintues for pure knocking I mean if your my brother you don't wake up easily but come on you stuiped oversized chicken I really don't want to go in your room.

"Ecxuse the inter...uption." I see a hot guy in my brother's room. His black hair looks so soft, he has what looks like burn scars under his eyes, on the lower forarm, bottom lip to the man's collarbone, and surgical staples ataching them to his skin. I am very sure that is not how my brother wanted to come out but whatever. I knew it but I really don't care he could have told me now I feel guitly. Well I wonder if they want something to eat they must be famished. But damn this guy is hot, I wonder if we could share. I do hope he treats Kei right or someone is going to the hospital. 

"Hey Kei. KEI!!!" The male with the scars wakes with a fright and I put my finger over my mouth telling him to hush and anouther pointing my eye back to my brohter meaning watch this. "No more chicken for a whole month if you don't wake up" the next second he wakes, no more like springs up. Like someone told him I was dead. Me and the man with the scars and black hair both laughed to the point were my stomach was hurting and he fell out of the bed, mostly naked might I add and damn it was a sight to be seen just one word DAMN.

"Well this is awkward" Kei says with one hand on the back of his neck littered with hickes probably from last nights excersions. The room smelled like sex and yes I'm not a stranger to the smell. Both of there bodies still glisting in the afterglow they probably just stopped just before I woke up. 

"Well its only awakard if you think it is. Anyway I came up here to ask what you wanted for breakfast. Since it is my day to cook after all. I guess you already had breakfast by the looks and smell." I can't help but laugh at my own jokes. I glance at the man on the other side of the bed he looks confused probably wondering why his boyfreind isn't getting mad. "My appolgzies I'm (Y/N) Takami, his beloved sibling. Anyways what would you like for breakfast, but for the love of kami don't say chicken." As soon as I say that, Kei says the most innocent aww I have ever heard come from that mouth of his. "Also can I have something to call you by. I don't think your a normal one-night-stand by the looks of things."

The black haired man looks and says in a deep raspy tired tone "Dabi, and your not suprised by this at all if you don't mind me asking why your so clam about this after finding out your brother is gay." His face had utter confusing and curosity by the looks of things he really had no idea why I was so calm. "And for breakfast umm, can you make omlets."

I hear the shower running and notice that Kei has completely and utterly disappered and I didn't even notice opps I feel kinda bad now. "No I am not surpised its his life and trust me I have no right to judge him, yes I can make omletts does turkey with onoins, green peppers, and mushrooms sound good. You might want to go join him. I'll make the food now. Have fun~" he just sits there and nods probably wondering what I meant by 'I have no right to judge'. When I walk out of Kei's room down stairs to the kitchen prepare the ingredents and start cooking while I cook I remeber being seven. 

I look at Kei with a tear stained face as I remeber all the things the kids said about what I was "B...Brother am I" I try to say with tears streaming down my face, like a waterfall after a flooding rain,"W...werid cause of my quirk, why must people hate me?" I get though the last of it only to cry some more.

He wraps his Wings around me in a big hug with this sadness in his eyes. "No your not weird. It's okay to cry you know. People don't cry becauese there not strong enough they cry because they have been too strong for too long." I cry even more in my brothers arms. I felt so safe. Like the world would never touch me like all my problems were solved but that wasn't the case and even at the age I knew that the bulling would never stop and that nobody besides my brother would accept me.

"(Y/N)" I snapout of my memory and look at the food. It's amazing how you can cook something off pure memory alone. The hint smell of bodywash and shampoo was mostly overpowered by the smell of my omletts. *ahem* I almost frogot that that hot boyfriend that my bro has is even here.

"I get you to are brother and sister but my question is why do you look so different." Its true my (h/c) and (e/c) weren't the same and my quirk isn't even close.

Kei looked at him while he dried his hair and shook his head and gave me the 'its your choice' look. "Well its a long story but I'll summerize it. His dad and my mom had an affiar I lived with my mom and her husband for awhile. When my mom died his dad adopted me when I was a little past five and the rest is history, I have a very unquie quirk but I have no desire to show it. You must forgive me on that part. I am half American were he is full Japanese. I hope that answers your questions. We all have secrets we want to keep." He looks at me like a committed a great sin like he wants to kill me. Like I said something I should've. I really don't get these people its like Kei's walking on eggshells."I don't get it why are looking at me like that. It's like I commited a sin or something we all have things like what we like or weird habits we want kept in the closet" Kei breathes a sigh of relief I didn't notice he was holding. "Mine just so happens to be my quirk it has given me trouble sorry if I don't trust you with it yet maybe when I know you won't judge." Dabi lets out a sigh of relief and mutters something else. Something I honstally can't understand.

*Bing Bong Bong Bing* The old grandfather clock went off singling the hour has ended, 9:00 it read. Crap it's time to leave. Why didn't accpet the reconmendation that bro would have given. Oh yeah cause I have pride. Man I want reconmendation but I didn't want the students in my class thinking I didn't deseve to be there. "Bro we have to get going or were going to be late for the exam." I hurry and finsh my omlett go up to my room and grab my gym clothes, bag, and my trusty hairtie. Praying it won't break. 

~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~○~~~

Chapter 1 done this story seems rushed at first but trust me its not it just looks that way. Have fun. Ja né.